COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

My new PS3 will be here tomorrow...........Early fathers day/new $+%+$$@ job gift 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone care to map pack share with me on black ops?  i still need to buy the game, But i cant spend another $45 on maps alone
laugh.gif
Welcome back, Pac!
smile.gif

My new PS3 will be here tomorrow...........Early fathers day/new $+%+$$@ job gift 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone care to map pack share with me on black ops?  i still need to buy the game, But i cant spend another $45 on maps alone
laugh.gif

Nice
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nice
pimp.gif

Im stupid, i should have looked at slickdeals first.......smh

NOW i see they have a deal where you buy a PS3 from best buy and you get a $100 gift card with it, smh.

I might try to sell it and see if anyone would buy it for $300 flat out and save tax on it......smh @ me for not checking the deals first.

Ill be up and running in a week or two.......gotta get settled into the new place.

Im stupid, i should have looked at slickdeals first.......smh

NOW i see they have a deal where you buy a PS3 from best buy and you get a $100 gift card with it, smh.

I might try to sell it and see if anyone would buy it for $300 flat out and save tax on it......smh @ me for not checking the deals first.

Ill be up and running in a week or two.......gotta get settled into the new place.

Hangar 18 and Drive-In look nice... But I don't really like large maps with Black Ops' ******ed respawning.
indifferent.gif
Zoo is probably the most annoying map in the game so far. Berlin Wall and Convoy might be a close second and third.
sick.gif

Basically buying all 3 DLCs almost costs you another game. Would buying one last map pack for Black Ops hurt?
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hangar 18 and Drive-In look nice... But I don't really like large maps with Black Ops' ******ed respawning.
indifferent.gif
Zoo is probably the most annoying map in the game so far. Berlin Wall and Convoy might be a close second and third.
sick.gif

Basically buying all 3 DLCs almost costs you another game. Would buying one last map pack for Black Ops hurt?
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

still looking for decent players to run team hardcore with i'm tired of playing by myself! my K/D ratio is 1.58, add me: SirTh0mas_420

still looking for decent players to run team hardcore with i'm tired of playing by myself! my K/D ratio is 1.58, add me: SirTh0mas_420

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I swear everyone loves tight +*% maps where you can just blow stuff up.  I hate that there will a map similar to the god awful Nuketown.  Still will be coping glad to see they made a third DLC.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I swear everyone loves tight +*% maps where you can just blow stuff up.  I hate that there will a map similar to the god awful Nuketown.  Still will be coping glad to see they made a third DLC.

Back
Top Bottom