COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Not Mw3 related but w/e. Its CoD
Looks like Treyarch is not done with Black Ops just yet... Map Pack Part Tres...? o_O

map-pack-3-leak-01-large-600x300.jpg
eek.gif

Another map pack!? Uhhh...

Barely a few people play Escalation as is it is... Not sure if a lot of people will cop this.

With that said, if the maps are smaller in size, at least like Firing Range, Stadium, Stockpile, or Summit, I'll probably cop. If it's as big as Zoo or Berlin Wall...
sick.gif

Another map pack!? Uhhh...

Barely a few people play Escalation as is it is... Not sure if a lot of people will cop this.

With that said, if the maps are smaller in size, at least like Firing Range, Stadium, Stockpile, or Summit, I'll probably cop. If it's as big as Zoo or Berlin Wall...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Psn down for anyone else? This is getting old as hell man. I'm about to flip this piece of !%#* too and follow suit if they can't get it together.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Psn down for anyone else? This is getting old as hell man. I'm about to flip this piece of !%#* too and follow suit if they can't get it together.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper

Man, *$*# a map pack.

Fix the damn hit detection.

word, i'm not copping any maps.  i heard the new ones are weak anyways. 

psn came back up a few minutes after it was down.  if i see a deal on a xbox i still might swoop on it though.  curious what all the hypes about.

Man, *$*# a map pack.

psn came back up a few minutes after it was down.  if i see a deal on a xbox i still might swoop on it though.  curious what all the hypes about.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

wont be buying this map pack...or ill wait before i buy...but probably wont buy

Huge mistake buying Escalation for me...#*@! was straight doodoo

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

wont be buying this map pack...or ill wait before i buy...but probably wont buy

Huge mistake buying Escalation for me...#*@! was straight doodoo

Just sold crap ops to the homie. The hit detection is a serious problem and the sounds are terrible. Makes search and destroy lame.

Just sold crap ops to the homie. The hit detection is a serious problem and the sounds are terrible. Makes search and destroy lame.

Man, *$*# a map pack.

amazon offering 50$ credit for the 250gb slim...walmart offering 50$ for the 4gb slim 
gamestop has the older version 20gb pro for 99$ 

Man, *$*# a map pack.

amazon offering 50$ credit for the 250gb slim...walmart offering 50$ for the 4gb slim 
gamestop has the older version 20gb pro for 99$ 

You're basically paying $20 for Hotel and the Zombie map in Escalation,all the others are doodooo. 1st Strike was prob my fav cod map pack ever,Kowloon,Stadium,Berlin Wall,Discovery
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You're basically paying $20 for Hotel and the Zombie map in Escalation,all the others are doodooo. 1st Strike was prob my fav cod map pack ever,Kowloon,Stadium,Berlin Wall,Discovery
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom