COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Me and vintage were killing tdm a second ago
pimp.gif

I hate in core TDM it takes a clip to kill someone...Thats why I play hardcore only, 1 shot and they are out...Hope they change TDM, make it easier to get a kill.

I hate in core TDM it takes a clip to kill someone...Thats why I play hardcore only, 1 shot and they are out...Hope they change TDM, make it easier to get a kill.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Meh, I haven't been home in a week and been on MW 2 more lately, been meaning to make a quick funny video clip of games from a week ago (6/2/11 only).
* music is a reflection of my impatient state of mind while playing this game

Job for a Cowboy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Meh, I haven't been home in a week and been on MW 2 more lately, been meaning to make a quick funny video clip of games from a week ago (6/2/11 only).
* music is a reflection of my impatient state of mind while playing this game

Job for a Cowboy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BustaDimes

knife lunge also being reduced, which is good.. but i wish they just get rid of the knife lunge and make it so that the person has to be point blank to register a knife hit.

Just make it so that the knife is a weapon that you have to switch to. No more panic knifing.

Originally Posted by BustaDimes

knife lunge also being reduced, which is good.. but i wish they just get rid of the knife lunge and make it so that the person has to be point blank to register a knife hit.

Just make it so that the knife is a weapon that you have to switch to. No more panic knifing.

Back
Top Bottom