COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

No Second Chance/Last Stand in Mw3. Confirmed.
Along with OMA, Commando, OP Explosives, Nukes... but yall knew that.

Along with a lot of other questions answered in some type of forum by Robert Bowling (FourZeroTwo)

Link: 

No Second Chance/Last Stand in Mw3. Confirmed.
Along with OMA, Commando, OP Explosives, Nukes... but yall knew that.

Along with a lot of other questions answered in some type of forum by Robert Bowling (FourZeroTwo)

Link: 

Alright I'm outa here I ain't tryna turn this into a PC vs console argument (even though i'd win that argument)

Alright I'm outa here I ain't tryna turn this into a PC vs console argument (even though i'd win that argument)

So ... You can see a peek of Survival Mode gameplay...Not gonna lie at first glance i thought they were playing CoD4�
laugh.gif
grin.gif

there were several points you could have made. Unfortunately, citing financial reasons as why players choose consoles over PC gaming was a poor choice.

there were several points you could have made. Unfortunately, citing financial reasons as why players choose consoles over PC gaming was a poor choice.

Originally Posted by Hyper

Not sure if its been posted in here already but that Spec Ops Survival is pretty much a rip off of Zombies.
Andddd thats not a good thing?
I wanted them to have something like Zombies. Zombies is the only reason to play World at War or Black Ops. Those games are trash otherwise.

MW>

Not sure if its been posted in here already but that Spec Ops Survival is pretty much a rip off of Zombies.
I wanted them to have something like Zombies. Zombies is the only reason to play World at War or Black Ops. Those games are trash otherwise.

MW>

Originally Posted by xblaze23

It's a legit reason.  Not to mention owning a console is more convenient than gaming PC.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

It's a legit reason.  Not to mention owning a console is more convenient than gaming PC.

Originally Posted by Jay02

MW>

No, its not a good thing.

I want something new, not a zombie variant.

You fight off waves of enemies and then every 5 or 6 rounds you fight a juggernaut.

No thanks.

Originally Posted by Jay02

MW>

No, its not a good thing.

I want something new, not a zombie variant.

You fight off waves of enemies and then every 5 or 6 rounds you fight a juggernaut.

No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom