m60 on nuketown 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got three chopper gunners and two dogs

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

when's the last time you played bf2?

play ? I wouldnt buy that %$+% with your money.....I've seen enough video to know that its trash
LOL your crappy ##* computer would probably explode if you tried to run it.

lol wow BF2 trash? thats a first.

play ? I wouldnt buy that %$+% with your money.....I've seen enough video to know that its trash

lol wow BF2 trash? thats a first.

I bought a xbox/ps3 for a reason....why the %@@% would I want to play on a pc? ....get your world of warcraft looking boy outta here...we dont %@@% with that +$@% video gamely

I bought a xbox/ps3 for a reason....why the %@@% would I want to play on a pc? ....get your world of warcraft looking boy outta here...we dont %@@% with that +$@% video gamely

real talk whats the point of playin on a computer when i dropped so much money on 3 different 360's in 3 differnt rooms

real talk whats the point of playin on a computer when i dropped so much money on 3 different 360's in 3 differnt rooms

Not sure if its been posted in here already but that Spec Ops Survival is pretty much a rip off of Zombies.

Not sure if its been posted in here already but that Spec Ops Survival is pretty much a rip off of Zombies.

because you couldn't afford a pc? 

Your right I couldn't afford one...but then again, I don't find clicking a mouse and popping pimples entertaining ...but you do tho huh? Why are you in this thread tho? You play battlefield.....on a pc....but wait...if you did post on that trash on the field thread....it would be 20 post of you talking to yourself....bum

Your right I couldn't afford one...but then again, I don't find clicking a mouse and popping pimples entertaining ...but you do tho huh? Why are you in this thread tho? You play battlefield.....on a pc....but wait...if you did post on that trash on the field thread....it would be 20 post of you talking to yourself....bum

Back
Top Bottom