COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

It's a legit reason.  Not to mention owning a console is more convenient than gaming PC.

it was conveyed extremely poorly. It's one thing to say "a person would prefer to pay $300 for a standardized console than splurge on a powerful gaming rig" and it's another to say, "you don't play PC because you're poor"

The transition from PC gaming to console was well worth it in my opinion. I'll never go back.

as far as MW3, I'd only be buying this in order to play with friends since it's one of the more popular games out. I'm more excited about Gears of War 3.

It's a legit reason.  Not to mention owning a console is more convenient than gaming PC.

it was conveyed extremely poorly. It's one thing to say "a person would prefer to pay $300 for a standardized console than splurge on a powerful gaming rig" and it's another to say, "you don't play PC because you're poor"

The transition from PC gaming to console was well worth it in my opinion. I'll never go back.

as far as MW3, I'd only be buying this in order to play with friends since it's one of the more popular games out. I'm more excited about Gears of War 3.

Console gaming being convenient without having to worry about upgrading the console.
Along with the fact that basically everyone plays console games and the game library
trumps the pc game library.

Console gaming being convenient without having to worry about upgrading the console.
Along with the fact that basically everyone plays console games and the game library

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by Jay02

Not sure if its been posted in here already but that Spec Ops Survival is pretty much a rip off of Zombies.
Andddd thats not a good thing?
I wanted them to have something like Zombies. Zombies is the only reason to play World at War or Black Ops. Those games are trash otherwise.

MW>

No, its not a good thing.

I want something new, not a zombie variant.

You fight off waves of enemies and then every 5 or 6 rounds you fight a juggernaut.

No thanks.
but theres still regular special ops right? like the fun missions on mw2 

Originally Posted by Jay02

Not sure if its been posted in here already but that Spec Ops Survival is pretty much a rip off of Zombies.
Andddd thats not a good thing?
I wanted them to have something like Zombies. Zombies is the only reason to play World at War or Black Ops. Those games are trash otherwise.

MW>

No, its not a good thing.

I want something new, not a zombie variant.

You fight off waves of enemies and then every 5 or 6 rounds you fight a juggernaut.

No thanks.
but theres still regular special ops right? like the fun missions on mw2 

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

No Second Chance/Last Stand in Mw3. Confirmed.
Along with OMA, Commando, OP Explosives, Nukes... but yall knew that.

Along with a lot of other questions answered in some type of forum by Robert Bowling (FourZeroTwo)

Link: 

#%$^ yes!!!! 
VanDerBeekBasedGod.jpg

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

No Second Chance/Last Stand in Mw3. Confirmed.
Along with OMA, Commando, OP Explosives, Nukes... but yall knew that.

Along with a lot of other questions answered in some type of forum by Robert Bowling (FourZeroTwo)

Link: 

#%$^ yes!!!! 
VanDerBeekBasedGod.jpg

I'm hoping no scavenger for equipment as well.....glad there is no commando though. No Nuke is great as well.

I'm hoping no scavenger for equipment as well.....glad there is no commando though. No Nuke is great as well.

Meh, I haven't been home in a week and been on MW 2 more lately, been meaning to make a quick funny video clip of games from a week ago (6/2/11 only).
* music is a reflection of my impatient state of mind while playing this game

Meh, I haven't been home in a week and been on MW 2 more lately, been meaning to make a quick funny video clip of games from a week ago (6/2/11 only).
* music is a reflection of my impatient state of mind while playing this game

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

But every game on PC is 'free'.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

But every game on PC is 'free'.
smokin.gif

knife lunge also being reduced, which is good.. but i wish they just get rid of the knife lunge and make it so that the person has to be point blank to register a knife hit.

knife lunge also being reduced, which is good.. but i wish they just get rid of the knife lunge and make it so that the person has to be point blank to register a knife hit.

Back
Top Bottom