COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by BustaDimes

knife lunge also being reduced, which is good.. but i wish they just get rid of the knife lunge and make it so that the person has to be point blank to register a knife hit.

Just make it so that the knife is a weapon that you have to switch to. No more panic knifing.
At least make it when you're running akimbo shottys or have a rocket launcher out you can't immediately knife
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by BustaDimes

knife lunge also being reduced, which is good.. but i wish they just get rid of the knife lunge and make it so that the person has to be point blank to register a knife hit.

Just make it so that the knife is a weapon that you have to switch to. No more panic knifing.
At least make it when you're running akimbo shottys or have a rocket launcher out you can't immediately knife
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

This is gonna be dhhhhhhuannng's favorite game if quick scoping returns.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 all the snipers gonna come outta hiding 

but yo tryed to play BOPS dolo 
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
 not the business 

im avg like 35 kills a tdm game and we lose 2 of 5 

well atleast im on top of the tdm scoreboards for this week again

Originally Posted by derrty6232

This is gonna be dhhhhhhuannng's favorite game if quick scoping returns.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 all the snipers gonna come outta hiding 

but yo tryed to play BOPS dolo 
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
 not the business 

im avg like 35 kills a tdm game and we lose 2 of 5 

well atleast im on top of the tdm scoreboards for this week again

you didnt miss out on much.. yawn. It was just the same gameplay from the harbor + a wave of the survival mode co-op.. except dudes were using pistols and tanking shotgun shots.

you didnt miss out on much.. yawn. It was just the same gameplay from the harbor + a wave of the survival mode co-op.. except dudes were using pistols and tanking shotgun shots.

Backread a few pages of this thread. Can't believe I missed out on the entertaining discourse between BF and COD fans..
laugh.gif

good lord... My console was like it was possessed or something when i played black ops earlier. Horrible laggy connection.
sick.gif
Sorry MPLSdunk, could've played much better. Will try again at 5am over here, to get that early morning internet speed boost.
laugh.gif

Anyway, guess I'm still gonna cop this game since pretty much everyone and their grandma is going to cop. Even if it tanks.
ohwell.gif

Backread a few pages of this thread. Can't believe I missed out on the entertaining discourse between BF and COD fans..
laugh.gif

good lord... My console was like it was possessed or something when i played black ops earlier. Horrible laggy connection.
sick.gif
Sorry MPLSdunk, could've played much better. Will try again at 5am over here, to get that early morning internet speed boost.
laugh.gif

Anyway, guess I'm still gonna cop this game since pretty much everyone and their grandma is going to cop. Even if it tanks.
ohwell.gif

I was playing like garbage too though lol. It's all good.

Psn down for anyone else? This is getting old as hell man. I'm about to flip this piece of !%#* too and follow suit if they can't get it together.

I was playing like garbage too though lol. It's all good.

Psn down for anyone else? This is getting old as hell man. I'm about to flip this piece of !%#* too and follow suit if they can't get it together.

Back
Top Bottom