COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

You're basically paying $20 for Hotel and the Zombie map in Escalation,all the others are doodooo. 1st Strike was prob my fav cod map pack ever,Kowloon,Stadium,Berlin Wall,Discovery
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Kowloon
indifferent.gif
campers paradise, Discovery isn't even very good for objective game modes
At least Berlin Wall is good for objective games and Stadium is a good map

You're basically paying $20 for Hotel and the Zombie map in Escalation,all the others are doodooo. 1st Strike was prob my fav cod map pack ever,Kowloon,Stadium,Berlin Wall,Discovery
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Kowloon
indifferent.gif
campers paradise, Discovery isn't even very good for objective game modes
At least Berlin Wall is good for objective games and Stadium is a good map

sorry didn't realize this is the new COD thread i bumped the other one on accident but i need some decent friends to play team hardcore with so add me: SirTh0mas_420

sorry didn't realize this is the new COD thread i bumped the other one on accident but i need some decent friends to play team hardcore with so add me: SirTh0mas_420

^

Kowloon is my fav map though,haven't ran into many campers at all
Same here. Haven't encountered too many campers in Kowloon, except for the ones that camp at the top. They get taken down with the quickness. Stadium is
pimp.gif

Zoo and Convoy are camper's paradises so far, though.

Good couple of games against Donut, TapTap, MPLSdunk and a couple more NTers earlier this lunch break. We got murked, but it was all right. Hit detection was hit and miss at times, but it was fun. Good run, guys.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^

Kowloon is my fav map though,haven't ran into many campers at all
Same here. Haven't encountered too many campers in Kowloon, except for the ones that camp at the top. They get taken down with the quickness. Stadium is
pimp.gif

Zoo and Convoy are camper's paradises so far, though.

Good couple of games against Donut, TapTap, MPLSdunk and a couple more NTers earlier this lunch break. We got murked, but it was all right. Hit detection was hit and miss at times, but it was fun. Good run, guys.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My new PS3 will be here tomorrow...........Early fathers day/new $+%+$$@ job gift 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone care to map pack share with me on black ops?  i still need to buy the game, But i cant spend another $45 on maps alone
laugh.gif

My new PS3 will be here tomorrow...........Early fathers day/new $+%+$$@ job gift 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone care to map pack share with me on black ops?  i still need to buy the game, But i cant spend another $45 on maps alone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
the return of pac

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the return of pac

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the return of pac
Finally. If only I stilled played this $$##%$ game
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the return of pac
Finally. If only I stilled played this $$##%$ game
30t6p3b.gif

Any way to view Kill cam when you save a game? Only want it since I got the last kill off the air drop of my care package

Any way to view Kill cam when you save a game? Only want it since I got the last kill off the air drop of my care package

^

Go to theater and view that game and record the part you want,the killcam,and save it. then you can upload it to the file share and upload it to youtube.

^

Go to theater and view that game and record the part you want,the killcam,and save it. then you can upload it to the file share and upload it to youtube.

while drive in looks fun the fact that he said silo is the biggest map in the game and hazard is a sniper map im not buying

while drive in looks fun the fact that he said silo is the biggest map in the game and hazard is a sniper map im not buying

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Welcome back, Pac!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom