clown

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

And you're clearly poor if you think having $1000 in cash at any age is noteworthy. So there goes that.

This guy HATES me
laugh.gif
... like the 4th time you posted talkin' *!!+, Ihaven't even graduated yet... get off Niketalk and live ya life
laugh.gif

thread BACKFIRE.

dude is an apparent lame, 18 years old - lives on the internet, plus he is a noob.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

And you're clearly poor if you think having $1000 in cash at any age is noteworthy. So there goes that.

This guy HATES me
laugh.gif
... like the 4th time you posted talkin' *!!+, I haven't even graduated yet... get off Niketalk and live ya life
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm mad? Hardly. I'm laughing at your expense. But ignore me, keep posting pictures of your $20 bills, it's really impressive.

This guy HATES me
laugh.gif
... like the 4th time you posted talkin' *!!+, I haven't even graduated yet... get off Niketalk and live ya life
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm mad? Hardly. I'm laughing at your expense. But ignore me, keep posting pictures of your $20 bills, it's really impressive.

1187810867-95921_full.jpg

This guy HATES me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're 20 fam... living in LA... shouldn't you be in a club somewhere?
laugh.gif

Why you worried about whats in my pockets?
laugh.gif
.... get out the house
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by presequel

15-2.JPG

U trynna make money waffles baby paw?
Had to take it back a few pages....but did this Ethiopian King just say baby paw?

eek.gif
roll.gif

Son really trying to perfect that mid 90's Nas/AZ swag.

You used to be annoying but I gotta admit, you like my favorite poster now (no auto-tune).

1k might not be alot of money to alot of you NTers because alot of you are born with a silver spoon but if you grew up having nothing 1k is alot. But regardless taking pics of your stack or stacks is lame. Better hope no on NT knows where you live.

laugh.gif
at this thread. oh boy... post pictures of investment/brokerage accounts, where the real money is at. a few hundred in cash is not 'ballin'

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

Originally Posted by nick0lis

the ones who really got it dont flaunt it. "the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room"-Frank Lucas
not true

OP should be embarrassed by his so called "stacks"
A lame is a lame regardless of his stacks.

Spot Rusherz, Why you still talking money +%@%???
Because He Like Money !#$%*!!!

Why don't y'all let dude live? He getting money, I'm getting money, we all supposed to be get money. So like the post say...Appreciate Money!

^hes right i mean i always had growing up but my parents always made sure i had respect for money...when i seen my first 1k+ check i thought i was rich.. toobad 1k is nothing now and goes like that .. i made and spent 1k today in 4 hours on 1 thing smh ..Money goes as easy as it comes foreal.. saving is key which ihave not yet to grasp..

This guy HATES me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're 20 fam... living in LA... shouldn't you be in a club somewhere?
laugh.gif

Why you worried about whats in my pockets?
laugh.gif
.... get out the house
eyes.gif
its like 10pm in LA...who the hell would be at a club at 10?

Back
Top Bottom