Insecurity at it's finest.

You dudes is funny.

*are funny*

come correct.
w_daniels12.jpg

Mr. Feeny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I'm sure most of you people have careers and get salaries... I'm gettin' money for someone my age
grin.gif
.. I mean I have my own whip paid for, and I'm gettin my own place next year
smokin.gif
... and I STAY fresh
smh.gif

I have money in my savings account and checking, with stocks... how is that being broke?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Find that hard to believe. I'm not hating, just telling you the truth. Rent is just rent, you have to include utilities, upkeep, food, cable,etc. Staying "fresh" will keep you broke unless you do it conservatively. I use to be one of those dudes who camped out to flip kicks, had to havethe Js beforehand but as you mature you realize you don't need most that stuff and learn how to buy on clearance and use your coupon game
pimp.gif

I almost had a heart attack one month when I was like 23 and saw that I was spending $500 a month on a kicks and about $200 a week going out to bars, loungues,strip clubs, etc.

Save your money, NTers! SAVE SAVE SAVE

you guys are very fortunate. I'm stuck on Xbox live most weekends tying to save up for a trip to ny and pay off credit cards. My debt ain't much butstill.

Originally Posted by MvP07

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Insecurity at it's finest.

You dudes is funny.

*are funny*

come correct.
It's not "come correct."

It's come correctly.

So come correctly if you are going to be the Grammar Police.

I saw this thread and wanted to fit in really bad. It's a dream of mine to show not only my sneakers, but how much CASH I HAVE on me too.

indifferent.gif

Y'all just money hungry !!!!

I'd to know what alot of you big timers do for a living. Hopefully one day I can have 10s of thousands cash in a shoe box!!
tired.gif

The next thread is going to be....post your bank account statement?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom