clown

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

YOU STILL WHACK IN GEARS OF WAR 2
You can't join my game anyways... you xbox live subscription ran out.
laugh.gif
foreal? i doubt it, its suppose to expire the 5th pr 6th, imma check when i go on, and if it is i got the 12month card, so get that room ready

pimp.gif
[color= rgb(204, 0, 255)] Crank come through with the subtle post, just to let you know he's[/color] [color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]gettin it[/color] [color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]also...[/color]

small stack...

my money...not my parents.

i remember the first time i earned my first stack.. $*%# made me feel like i was on the top of the World.

[color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]doin it? yall thought yall were... Tell Stoute to holla at me man[/color]

Bling-Bling.jpg

Some of yall living like yall don't know what banks are...stacks in a shoe box? stacks just lying around...? I don't get it. Unless its notlegit...then I understand...

Anyway...I don't have stacks lying around...never have more than 50 bucks on my person...but I wanted in on the fun so...

6sgos2.jpg

Kudos to everyone who posted. I don't care if you posted $2K or $10K. I was going to come in here and post something but I'd look rather foolish. As aperson who has money, I can appreciate someone who's getting it as well. I have a job and saving up $5K in CASH is not an easy task. So I refuse to knockanyone who is posting stacks. I commend all of you.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

i remember the first time i earned my first stack.. $*%# made me feel like i was on the top of the World
Word to me
smokin.gif

dudes are finally contributing
glasses.gif

[color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]somebody educate me on ING and other online banks real quick since this threads aboutmoney....[/color]

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

somebody educate me on ING and other online banks real quick since this threads about money....

they are a higher percentage return.

say i have a $1000, in a bank of america savings account, i would get litterally $.09 (9cents) with somethin like ING or i personally use emigrantdirect, youllget like $5.

add more money, and time and youll make a few dollars...worth it.

edit: a few dollars, i made like $140 last year usin it.

Back
Top Bottom