clown

the ones who really got it dont flaunt it. "the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room"-Frank Lucas

Originally Posted by nick0lis

the ones who really got it dont flaunt it. "the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room"-Frank Lucas

"The empty vessel makes the loudest sound" Shakespeare

Money May got it and hes always flaunting it.

Originally Posted by roc07

Money May got it and hes always flaunting it.
my dude stays with the LV bags full of money
eek.gif
eek.gif

Word. I don't know you and I don't know how you got that money, but what's the point of being so defensive? Why don't you let all the"haters" know how you got that money, or how you get your money since today was a light day. That'll shut them up.

Originally Posted by ago225

Originally Posted by BigSean

Originally Posted by kix4kix

b4dqwn.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
call him mr.paperstacks

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

"The empty vessel makes the loudest sound" Shakespeare

laugh.gif
What makes this funny, is I know Kix, and he probably is one of the the most wealthy in here.

OP is in high school... since he refuses to tell us how a HSer has that much cash, dude must be doing one of three things:

-dealing drugs
-taking out his allowance/savings from the bank in cash to take pictures
-borrowing someone else's money and pretending it's his own

which one is it?

if you actually earned that money in a legit manner, and it really belongs to you, you should have no problem telling people how you earned it. nothing tohide, right?

Back
Top Bottom