clown

This is classic NT. Kids trying too hard. All hyped up off a rap video. Starting a thread about money like he got some then throwing up 1000 in 20's.

I came in here expecting to see something special. Serious paper. But no one who actually has it would do this. So.....

Props to you and your allowance though shorty. That must've taken all year.

Originally Posted by illphillip

This is classic NT. Kids trying too hard. All hyped up off a rap video. Starting a thread about money like he got some then throwing up 1000 in 20's.

I came in here expecting to see something special. Serious paper. But no one who actually has it would do this. So.....

preach.

let someone post $100,000 in cash. then maybe I'll be impressed.

anyone whos ever worked a retail cash register has seen that amount of money 3-4 days a week.

Or hell, here's a concept, anyone with a JOB.

93540382ea6.png

that's nothing, this is just some chump change i had laying around.

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

Your still whack in gears of war
I was on the phone with my girl when I was playing that $%%$%#*@..

l_fbad3fcc936e40fcbf00fa0ca219f320.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've never had allowance in my life
laugh.gif

Real big timers have their money locked up in the bank, away from dudes that can steal it...y'all are just asking to getrobbed...

Okay now answer me this

Do you OWN a home

Do you OWN the title of your car

What is your stock portfolio looking like, do you own any CD's, Municipal Bonds & etc.

Having all that cash with no type of wealth = hustling backwards

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Okay now answer me this

Do you OWN a home

What is your stock portfolio looking like, do you own any CD's, Municipal Bonds & etc.

I'm still in high school
smokin.gif
... I'm in pretty goodshape
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Good call, make sure you don't get robbed, though. Put it away, spend smart my dude, hold on to stacks don't blow them that is not cool.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Okay now answer me this

Do you OWN a home

I'm still in high school
smokin.gif
... I'm in pretty good shape
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
well if you're in high school... here's some advice

- judging from your comment about "light day" I'm assuming you're referring to one of the two

1) you're a "baller" and this "stack" was all you brought out that day to "spend"
2) you're a "pusher" and this "stack" was what you made today

in either case.

STOP IT. You're in high school. Don't %!@* up your life trying to be Rich Porter. Ever heard of RICO? What about Mandatory Minimum Sentencing? If youthink that's the life you want, go ahead. But trust me, the gangster life is not for you if you're flashing your cash to impress us on Niketalk, Alpo.

Stick to Junior Varsity wrestling and scamming lunch money off the Debate team. At least that way you won't end up in Sing Sing playing the skin flute forDeMarcus and the boys.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Okay now answer me this

Do you OWN a home

I'm still in high school
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

- judging from your comment about "light day" I'm assuming you're referring to one of the two

1) you're a "baller" and this "stack" was all you brought out that day to "spend"

in either case.

STOP IT. You're in high school. Don't %!@* up your life trying to be Rich Porter. Ever heard of RICO? What about Mandatory Minimum Sentencing? If you think that's the life you want, go ahead. But trust me, the gangster life is not for you if you're flashing your cash to impress us on Niketalk, Alpo.

Stick to Junior Varsity wrestling and scamming lunch money off the Debate team. At least that way you won't end up in Sing Sing playing the skin flute for DeMarcus and the boys.

i was thinking HS too about this dude...seeing the graph paper in the background of the money smh�
if that money is not legit and you still that young...thats not very attractive...
smh.gif

Since when is it a crime for a highschool student to have money?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I don't have a full-time job... I have my own whip... I also have a few stock shares
laugh.gif

I made the thread out of bordem
laugh.gif
, some of you old heads take NTtoooooooooooooo serious
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by doyung9

Okay now answer me this

Do you OWN a home

I'm still in high school
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

in either case.

STOP IT. You're in high school. Don't %!@* up your life trying to be Rich Porter. Ever heard of RICO? What about Mandatory Minimum Sentencing? If you think that's the life you want, go ahead. But trust me, the gangster life is not for you if you're flashing your cash to impress us on Niketalk, Alpo.

Stick to Junior Varsity wrestling and scamming lunch money off the Debate team. At least that way you won't end up in Sing Sing playing the skin flute for DeMarcus and the boys.

i was thinking HS too about this dude...seeing the graph paper in the background of the money smh�
if that money is not legit and you still that young...thats not very attractive...
smh.gif
Since when does it matter what kind of paper a tag is on?
laugh.gif

2nd - The Money IS legit, where did I say I deal drugs?

reading is fundamental
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom