Closed - New thread started

One way or another the Magoofs are leaving
smokin.gif

HereWeBuy.org

:pimp: hit over a million views in an hour :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
David Aldridge sounded like an idiot with Napear... and I like DA 
laugh.gif

He put in zero effort into backing up his writing and more or less flip flopped and said anything can happen 
mean.gif

That ain't cool. I don't really care what you write, but at least back it up when questioned about it

Basically when asked abuot his "Maloofs not going to sell to anyone wanting to keep Kings in Sac" quote, DA responded with :"Well there isn't anyone in Sac with enough money, etc... but you never know, if Sac does show the money, anything can happen"

So DA went from 100% sure to, I don't even know what his response was 
laugh.gif

Maybe it's paranoia in me but that makes it seem like he wrote the article to push the agenda of moving the kings to Seattle. Like he was paid to do it because he's nationally known and people, the BoG specifically, would listen without researching.

Maybe it's paranoia in me but that makes it seem like he wrote the article to push the agenda of moving the kings to Seattle. Like he was paid to do it because he's nationally known and people, the BoG specifically, would listen without researching.
I've kinda heard this... but at the same time, what he wrote/then said is sort of in line with most ignorant folks who have added their input on this.

In related news, Sacramento people and businesses have pledges nearing $10M for season tickets under new owners @herewebuy
— Aaron Bruski (@aaronbruski) January 15, 2013
nthat.gif
  go to herewebuy.org yall!
From some breakfast thing this morning for the State of Downton
KJ will not go to the BOG without the goods, and Stern will have a hard time letting a good offer pass. Rejoice Kings fans.
I ain't rejoicing at jack till this thing is over for sure 
laugh.gif
KJ says current owners can participate in the equity group if they want
Fair play I suppose... offer the Maloofs something Seattle won't
KJ says he's going to steal a little bit of SF mayor Gavin Newsome's playbook
what does this mean

The giants were going to move to Florida in '92 but the voice of the fanbase played a good part in keeping them in SF. Once they announced to stay in SF then Pac Bell Park was built.

^Ya but what did the Mayor specifically do to keep the team?

AEG reaffirmed their commitment to Sac, downtown arena, and new ownership 
nthat.gif

Never been to the arena, and would hate to miss out, if this is in fact their last season here. Can anybody recommend the best place to get tickets(price)?

And they're still committed in the LA football stadium 

I don't understand DA.......
Aldridge: KJ getting meeting at BOG a "very good sign for Sacramento."
— Aaron Bruski (@aaronbruski) January 16, 2013
Aldridge: If (KJ) gets the chance to make a presentation, and he's got the corporate $ lined up, that's something the owners will listen to
Aldridge: I can't see the Hansen group going away....Sac will get a fair hearing.
Aldridge: The league does not want to leave Sacramento.They feel like SAC has bent over backwards the past couple of years (cont'd).
"But having said that this is a business transaction, it's about whether or not for a number of economic reasons owners will prefer SACorSEA
"A lot of the econ reasons favor SEA, whether it's market size, corp $. Its true that if they stay in SAC the owners don't pay back the loan
"but remember, it's still a loan, it's not forgiven, they still have to pay it back, if you assume the team you assume the loans"
"I would say SEA is in the lead, but (with AEG) there's certainly a chance (for Sacramento)"

Back
Top Bottom