Closed - New thread started

I was walking behind Petrie in the parking lot to the arena And some scampers asked him he wanted tickets
laugh.gif
Petrie needs to be put out to NBA pasture
laugh.gif

They should play the Thong Song every time Cisco scores

I just bought tix to the last game of the season

Just bought mine ticket as well. I still can't ******g believe this is their last game. I'm still in disbelief about it but I hope we go out with a win. I can only imagine how crazy it's going to be in there knowing this is it.

This game was basically the summation of the Kings' history in Sacramento, always came up just short. Fought hard 'til the end, but still lost.

Much like what's happening now on the business end of the team, a late and unexpected surge but still losing out in the end. A very disheartening and numbing feeling.

Good game.

Went to wingstop after the game and in walks Tyreke. Got a pic. Cool guy

Last time I went to that wingstop in walked Thompson and Garcia, guess I should go there more often lol

Last edited:
^Good stuff man!

JT and Cisco always seem to be together 
laugh.gif
 I guess it makes sense since those are the 2 longest tenured Kings

Props. I was too scared to ask for a pic when I saw him last time.

Wing Stop gives me mud butt
sick.gif

cant wait for the okc gm since i got lower level tixs for that game. Nice pic w/tyreke remember seeing aaron brooks awhile back @ arden mall & thornton @ galleria sometime in dec

KJ :smokin

my concern is that the maloofs ego will allow them to only listen to non-local buyers. If an owner wants to keep the team in sactown and approve the Downtown ESC (KJ and his friends), then it would really show how broke the maloofs really are. They want everyone outside of Sac to know that KJ's plan was bogus and/or "detrimental" for the city and citizens of sac.

just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom