Closed - New thread started

hey now, easy on my boy Travis 
laugh.gif

The DMC situation is unfortunate. He's a talented young player that would benefit from a disciplined coach and a veteran player to keep him in line.

Also, why isn't Isaiah Thomas starting? Did he also have a fallout with the coach or something? It doesn't make sense why the team's best playmaker is coming off the bench behind Brooks and Jimmer
sick.gif
why not hold him accountable for his actions? Why does he need phil jackson and Kevin Garnett to keep him in line?  Dude is a clown.  He's a grown man at this point not a kid.  Sad situation but no excuse

The DMC situation is unfortunate. He's a talented young player that would benefit from a disciplined coach and a veteran player to keep him in line.

Also, why isn't Isaiah Thomas starting? Did he also have a fallout with the coach or something? It doesn't make sense why the team's best playmaker is coming off the bench behind Brooks and Jimmer
sick.gif
why not hold him accountable for his actions? Why does he need phil jackson and Kevin Garnett to keep him in line?  Dude is a clown.  He's a grown man at this point not a kid.  Sad situation but no excuse
What do you suggest the Kings do? They've already suspended him, and they can't just suspend him indefinitely, although they probably could have gotten another game or two out of the suspension but the NBAPA would have came in. I've heard plenty of times of how many folks are in his ear, both from his family and friends, and the Kings org, telling him to get his act together. Dude needs to figure it out quick.

sick.gif
What do you suggest the Kings do? They've already suspended him, and they can't just suspend him indefinitely, although they probably could have gotten another game or two out of the suspension but the NBAPA would have came in. I've heard plenty of times of how many folks are in his ear, both from his family and friends, and the Kings org, telling him to get his act together. Dude needs to figure it out quick.
I wasn't responding to the Kings actions but more to his fans that make excuses for him.  If I were the Kings i'd wait for the right trade opportunity. He might mature later but it won't be in Sac.  Let him go.

Oh I feel you. I used to try to make excuses, but the kid is just annoying now with all his bs excuses he makes for himself.

I don't want the kings to trade him tho cuz I don't see any good trade offers coming along 

according to hoopshype via espn, the management and coaching staff cant even agree on what they want in return for DMC. haha such a mess

T-ROB is TRASH. Should've gotten Drummond or Meyers Leonard if we wanted a big....
shoulda just said **** it and drafted Lillard... and spend the money we spent on Brooks on a cheap big body 
mean.gif

according to hoopshype via espn, the management and coaching staff cant even agree on what they want in return for DMC. haha such a mess
That's old news 
laugh.gif
 I still don't think they trade DMC till the off season.... unless of course, something catastrophic happens 
laugh.gif

^I wouldn't have hated either one.... I don't think Scola was amnistied tho 
laugh.gif
 I do remember the Kings going after him either last summer or the one before.

I'd rather an ok band aid C/PF then a developing bumbling talentless idiot who can't ever keep his jersey tucked in.

I'm sorry Throb, I will love you forever, but stop sucking

scola was amnestied by the rockets in the offseason to try to go after dwight. then the suns got him with some low bid.

lets just trade DMC and salmons for drummond and daye or prince, even though i dont want to give up on cousins :rofl:
i dont know anymore

Last edited:
Ok guys...

What can the Grizz get for Tyreke and Cousins without including Conley, Marc and one of Rudy/ZBO?

Ok guys...

What can the Grizz get for Tyreke and Cousins without including Conley, Marc and one of Rudy/ZBO?
That means not for both right 
nerd.gif

DMC+Reke+Salmons_Cisco for Gay+Allen+Arthur(after 1/15)+Selby 

Contracts match up almost exactly too 
nthat.gif

That means not for both right :nerd:

Contracts match up almost exactly too :nthat:

Deal.

TA is gone after this season anyway and everyone hates Rudy here. Salmons can provide a little scoring off the bench, Tyreke provides dynamism for our starting 5, Garcia provides more outside shooting. I would just hate to lose DA. But, a big man rotation of ZBO/Marc/Cousins :x

That means not for both right 
nerd.gif

Contracts match up almost exactly too 
nthat.gif
Deal.

TA is gone after this season anyway and everyone hates Rudy here. Salmons can provide a little scoring off the bench, Tyreke provides dynamism for our starting 5, Garcia provides more outside shooting. I would just hate to lose DA. But, a big man rotation of ZBO/Marc/Cousins
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 Did not think of that. Good luck with Cuz not strangling Lionel to death for not starting him 
roll.gif

I could see Grit, Grind liking it here in Sac 
happy.gif

Brooks
eyes.gif
/IT/Selby

TA/Thornton/Jimmer

Gay/Johnson/Outlaw/Honeycutt

Chuck/Throb

JT/DA

Not terrible.... but pretty sucky still

Chuck better get it together and anchor that D. Gay would have to bring it every night, which he hasn't really proven yet but at least he'd have a real shot at being the man.

EDIT: On second thought, I think the Grizz would be smart enough to know not to take on DMC with him being unhappy off the bench. That would honestly be more of a toxic situation than it is here in Sac already 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:  Did not think of that. Good luck with Cuz not strangling Lionel to death for not starting him :rofl:

I could see Grit, Grind liking it here in Sac :D

Brooks:rolleyes /IT/Selby
TA/Thornton/Jimmer
Chuck/Throb
JT/DA

Chuck better get it together and anchor that D. Gay would have to bring it every night, which he hasn't really proven yet but at least he'd have a real shot at being the man.

EDIT: On second thought, I think the Grizz would be smart enough to know not to take on DMC with him being unhappy off the bench. That would honestly be more of a toxic situation than it is here in Sac already :lol:

Well, my thinking is this....if we don't go far in the playoffs this year, move ZBO and start Cousins. Our starting five would be set, so any shooting or young pieces/picks we could get back for ZBO would be great. Re-sign Tyreke. Conley, Tyreke, Pondexter, Cousins, Gasol is a good starting five and Marc would turn Cousins into a beast. Tyreke just needs a change of scenery and I think he would be headed towards an all-star level here. I know a lot of people may not think that, but I'm a fan. :lol:

Plus, I would hope as long as we are winning, Cousins would be happy getting 22-25 minutes off the bench. He would be in a really good situation and the way he handles himself here will determine the kinda long term contract he gets.

laugh.gif
 Did not think of that. Good luck with Cuz not strangling Lionel to death for not starting him 
roll.gif

I could see Grit, Grind liking it here in Sac 
happy.gif

Brooks:rolleyes /IT/Selby
TA/Thornton/Jimmer
Chuck/Throb
JT/DA

EDIT: On second thought, I think the Grizz would be smart enough to know not to take on DMC with him being unhappy off the bench. That would honestly be more of a toxic situation than it is here in Sac already 
laugh.gif
Well, my thinking is this....if we don't go far in the playoffs this year, move ZBO and start Cousins. Our starting five would be set, so any shooting or young pieces/picks we could get back for ZBO would be great. Re-sign Tyreke. Conley, Tyreke, Pondexter, Cousins, Gasol is a good starting five and Marc would turn Cousins into a beast. Tyreke just needs a change of scenery and I think he would be headed towards an all-star level here. I know a lot of people may not think that, but I'm a fan.
laugh.gif

Plus, I would hope as long as we are winning, Cousins would be happy getting 22-25 minutes off the bench. He would be in a really good situation and the way he handles himself here will determine the kinda long term contract he gets.
After defending Cuz from the moment he got drafted.... nothing will surprise me 
laugh.gif

I do think having a legit center next to Cousins is key for him to take the next step

This might be the most unselfish I've ever seen this team llay

The little things.. Big Cuz you should be used to the Refs not giving you anything work harder stop complaining. And everytime he complains or puts his hands up after a play doesn't go well the Knicks score.

Back
Top Bottom