Closed - New thread started

Painful painful painful. I (don't) hate this team! So damn inconsistent. Always teasing with flashes of what they can be and ultimately try let me down.

Feelsbatman.

Sign Lady
smokin.gif

They just said on the scoreboard Barnes was Will Bynum :lol:

And hope that Demarcus or Throb isn't leading the break :lol:

Kinda random, but when I'm at sporting events I really notice minuscule details of the game that I usually wouldn't notice and get drawn into the atmosphere way too much. Like if I watch any sport on TV I can follow it way easier than actually seeing it live...

Anyways tongiht, wsa the defense just bad on both side or were both teams just offensively clicking??

Minuscule details i noticed from tonight:

-Chuck Wagon, as under appreciated as he is; he is finally living up to that contract. His defense is really something that popped out to me tonight.

-Marcus Thornton is the definition of a streaky shooter. Wish he could bring it more consistantly

-Aaron Brooks is the definition of a ball stopper, we can't have that on a selfish team like ours out of the PG position..... Whatever though, when he's hitting, let him cook!

-Jimmer man :smh: :smh: I really hope we get rid of Brooks and Tyreke so Jimmer can get more minutes. He's really starting to turn it around.... thought his 3 pt shooting I feel like hasn't been as hot as we'd expect. didn't realize his +/- was so bad, but I really don't put too much stock in that stat

-My friend runs the scoreboard, and I guess that last call on Jimmer, Smart was complaining it wasn't called earlier and the ref more or less said he bailed Jimmer out :lol: found that to be funny.

-DMC, as surprising as this is, in the post he is far better trying to get a step on the defender rather than power thru. I cringe everytime he tries to power down a defender.

-White Chris Webber is good.

-Completely forgot about Richard Jefferson was even on that Warriors till he checked in at the end :lol:

-My boy Carl had a real nice stretch in the 4th quarter. I loved him on the Kings (still do), never understood the heat he took from fans here. He was a solid 15 and 7ish guy, while play pretty efficiently.

-Salmons had a hell of a ball game. I always find it weird when I'm cheering for him

-Rick Ross walked by me twice tonight :lol: I was sitting at 115 AA. Damn good seats. Almost better than the seats I used to get a Clippers games back in the day :lol: Also while sitting that close, it was funny listening to the refs and coaches/players/even fans interacting with each other :lol: Refs do talk smack to fans sometimes :lol:

-JT, I swear he is the most consistant player on this team. And I don't know if thats good or bad

-As much as I hate about our convoluted rotations, it was good to see all 3 pgs play well

-When the situation is right, I really like IT and Jimmer out there

-So happy that Cisco got hurt... most of the folks around me, including myself, were clapping when he got hurt :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom