Closed - New thread started

What the hell were these guys thinking 
laugh.gif

I think that's when the lakers were sick from food poisining and leno had a photoshopped picture of the kings starting lineup in the kitchen.

DMC benched in the 2nd half for an argument with Smart. I've defended an given passes to Cousins but when he starts clashing with his biggest supporter you know it's his fault. Supremely talented, immensely immature. Is it time we get rid of him?

The DMC situation is unfortunate. He's a talented young player that would benefit from a disciplined coach and a veteran player to keep him in line.

Also, why isn't Isaiah Thomas starting? Did he also have a fallout with the coach or something? It doesn't make sense why the team's best playmaker is coming off the bench behind Brooks and Jimmer :x .

Smart isn't really making any sense to the players now. There've been quotes and stories about how the players are confused with the dude and are calling for Zeke to start.

Brooks is just starting because I think Smart wants him to be that vet out there on the court. Idk it's dumb regardless.

Jimmer tho :pimp:

Brooks is trash. Him and JJ should be relegated to 'Cisco Garcia Status for the rest of the year.

I would actually start

'Reke-Jimmer-Salmons-JT-DMC and give IT most of Brooks minutes off the bench.

BTW, I seen Urijah Faber and Tyreke at The Park last night. This dude 'Reke don't give no dambs that his team lost
laugh.gif
...I think he's checked out of Sac/the whole situation TBH

Most NBA guys don't really wear regular season losses on their sleeves 
laugh.gif

Tyreke wasn't even at the game last night tho?? 
roll.gif

Oh touché! Good point

IT>Jimmer>>>>>>Brooks. Trade him for cash :lol:

Is it safe to say the kings will trade dmc & tyreke before trade deadline?
Tyreke...... I'd say 65% chance of him getting traded, which is sorta high

DMC...... like a 5% chance of him getting moved. Ain't no way the Maloofs will let him go with another year left on his rookie deal. So unless there is a deal where the Kings clearly improve I doubt anything happens to him.

Back
Top Bottom