Closed - New thread started

Wow Cousins actually didn't get screwed by the refs for once 

Yeah, that Jimmer/Brooks combo worked surprisingly well. I wasn't thrilled with having him, Tyreke and Thornton all at once, though.

Garcia looks so salty 
roll.gif
Was just about to post this
laugh.gif

Damn he lasted for awhile, last year he was going in that range already

yeah i live in so cal now so most of the other guys in the league only know about the staples center teams

I have Isaiah as a backup pg on my fantasy team and could any of you guys explain why he's only getting 1-2 assists a game? I'm getting killed in that category.

I have Isaiah as a backup pg on my fantasy team and could any of you guys explain why he's only getting 1-2 assists a game? I'm getting killed in that category.
The PG rotation has been insane. You can't count on really anyone on this team other than DMC, Thornton, and maybe Thompson.

Yup have Cousins too. Luckily he slipped in my draft. Hibbert was chosen ahead of him for some reason. Lol
In most of my drafts (16-20 team leagues) I've been picking Harden and DMC with my first two picks

I would say he's more of a point guard by label than by his actual style of play, anyway. Not that he's a bad point guard, but his style of play isn't the type to get 7+ assists, at least on a consistent basis.

Cousins just took Danny Greens lunch money on that dunk 
laugh.gif

Good to see Shareef Abdur Rahim. Didnt know he was working in the Kings front office.

I like the way Tyreke Evans is playing thus far.

*shrug*

Back
Top Bottom