Closed - New thread started

Can I get some insight from the King fans?

I. Thomas been slacking so far this year...You guys see him getting more PT and putting up more stats? I'm getting murked in fantasy right now :lol:

I. Thomas been slacking so far this year...You guys see him getting more PT and putting up more stats? I'm getting murked in fantasy right now
laugh.gif
Doubtful. It'll be a point guard platoon for the forseeable future.

I. Thomas been slacking so far this year...You guys see him getting more PT and putting up more stats? I'm getting murked in fantasy right now :lol:
Guess I'll drop him for J. Thompson...My FG is down the drain. Thanks for the help!

Any other opinions is more than welcomed!

I. Thomas been slacking so far this year...You guys see him getting more PT and putting up more stats? I'm getting murked in fantasy right now
laugh.gif
Guess I'll drop him for J. Thompson...My FG is down the drain. Thanks for the help!

Any other opinions is more than welcomed!
Outside of Cousins (Tyreke is out unless you want to bet on him turning it around, and I don't think he's getting traded 
tired.gif
), JT and then Thornton are probably the fantasy options on the team.

Here we go now!
Kings locker room still not open. Players only meeting I suppose....so much for 10 min cooling off period
— JasonJones (@mr_jasonjones) November 17, 2012
Smart was clear that line-up changes were coming next game.
— James Ham (@James_Ham) November 17, 2012
There is currently a players only meeting happening in the Kings locker room.
— James Ham (@James_Ham) November 17, 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
FREE JIMMER
nthat.gif

BLOW this team up except JT, Cuz, and JIMMER cause **** ain't working. James Johnson needs to RIDE THE BENCH. Tyreke should be traded. Amnesty Salmons and/or 'Cisco. Fire Keith Smart. Get rid of the MAGOOFS. This **** is embarassing....

I don't understand why Jimmer didn't get put in the first half after two solid games... :smh: #FREEJIMMER

Always hated the way Keith Smart and Don Nelson went to a 8 man rotation, 8...tops.

It's frustrating. So Brooks taking over as starting PG over Thomas? Looks like I made the right move dropping him.

Hope Jimmer gets PT!

Trade Tyreke's bum ***. Can't blame lack of a jumper or court vision on his teammates.

And I met a few of the Nets players last night in downtown Sac. Cool dudes, terrible taste in women

District 30 and Dive Bar, it was Josh childress and Tyshawn Taylor.... figures it'd be the bench warmers who go out all night 
laugh.gif

:lol: cool stuff Rck.. The team showed some signs of hope tonight. Liked the unselfish play, have to live with the 17 to's when you have a center trying to make all the plays out there.

Too much talent to be this garbage. And this is exactly what the Maloofs hoped for.

Back
Top Bottom