Closed - New thread started

To be garbage? Nah. They're too broke to hope for that. Being good is the only shot the Maloofs have.

They can't move, they have no funds. They liquidated the Palms, they sold their beer distributorship that their father built, and they won't release any information on business partnerships, stocks, or any other investments they've made. They owe $60+million on the loan for Sleep Train Arena, plus the relocation fees, on top of having to put in their own money for whatever new arena is built for them. These boys are broke as f***. Yet they claim they're okay.

They need the Kings to be good again because it will sellout the arena and revenues will go up. It's kind of funny but mostly sad because the fanbase isn't too fond of the ownership but if there's a new ownership the team will move, if the team is ever sold the highest bidder will not be coming from Sacramento.

here we stay 
ohwell.gif

Look for the asian guy in the Jimmer shirt trying to start fights in 112!

Anybody know where I can get cheap upper level tix for tonight's game? Not trynna spend more than $25-30 lol...

Hey Rck, You were right. I was "Put it in the book.."

I've been saying it wrong for all these years.

Only got in one slight verbal fight with a father and (grown) son...

Great night, amazing win

Man, great win tonight. I did not expect the outcome to be what it was. I mean, I'll always keep hope cuz I'm a blind faithful follower but I didn't think we were 16 points better than the Lakers. Especially since they had, what, 12 threes?

Hey Rck, You were right. I was "Put it in the book.."

I've been saying it wrong for all these years.
I've known this since I was 6. What did you think it was?

Mmmmm, I could see how you thought that. I mean, he only says it on an and 1 so it makes sense. Just always sounded like "Put it in the book" to me.

FIRE KEITH SMART

TIRED OF HIS BS and benching 'Reke till 3 min left. ****** IDIOT.
Did you not see how Tired Reke was before that? The problem isn't just Smart. Tyreke needs to go as well..
Dude rested the whole 4 quarter till 3 min left... I don't know how much more rest you need. Plus, I think Smart kept 'Reke out too long in the 3rd. Should've brought him out with a couple min left in the 3rd, then bring him out around 5-6 min left to maximize the rest.

I'm all for trading Tyreke, but it was painfully obvious this was Tyreke's BEST GAME this year and to sit him out that long in the 4th is totally INEXCUSABLE from Keith Smart. Can his *** tomorrow. F this guy.

Reke was balling today. Keith really could have put Tyreke in a little earlier. DMC needs to get out of this slump quick.

I just wanna see where the Kings fans head is at on this one.

Since it seems like no guard is safe on the team. Who do you think gets dealt first? Do you think multiple guys get the boot?

I think Reke is the first to go (Despite him being mismanaged. Hell they try to make him a SF, for what reason I have no clue). But since he has the most value, contract wise and trade wise, he seems like the target.

I think you guys hold onto Jimmer & Zeke... Brooks depends on offers.

And Thornton despite being a Lakers Killer. I hate him :smh: Could be gone if a team offers enough.

P.S. how the hell do you end up with so many guards :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom