Closed - New thread started

Real talk...is Jimmer good? I'm from Idaho so everyone thinks he is the Michael Jordan reincarnated in a white body with no defense.

Man **** the Maloofs
They'll never get any of what they're asking for (if those numbers are to be believed). No way tax payers want to be on the hook for that much just because these guys can't afford to move and build an arena themselves.
Yup, and the only way they move is if some private firm like AEG,Live Nation, or Comcast comes through and pays the majority of the project... which will probably never happen.

Most realistic outcome out of all this is, Sacramento/AEG (lasted reported, were still willing to work a deal) and the Maloofs come up with a new arena plan or the Maloofs sell............. to God damn ******g Seattle or some bull ****,
Real talk...is Jimmer good? I'm from Idaho so everyone thinks he is the Michael Jordan reincarnated in a white body with no defense.
He's solid. Actually has sort of a go to move with his runner in the lane. I wouldn't be mad if he played 20-25 minutes a game right now. And his defense is honestly too bad. His man to man and p&r D kinda sucks, but on help and team D he's been serviceable. 

Love how the kings are playing tonoght. Plenty of passing no ball stopping good defense and good rebounding.

Dont follow the Kings much but wanted to ask how Aaron Brooks and Chuck Hayes are doing?

Do they start? How are they playing?

Dont follow the Kings much but wanted to ask how Aaron Brooks and Chuck Hayes are doing?

Do they start? How are they playing?
Brooks starts, hes been ok but really inconsistant.

Chuck has been coming off the bench and is honestly probably out most consistent player that brings it night in and night out after JT. He's been a big part of the team this season

Glad to hear the chuckwagon is still getting it done :pimp:
He was always one of my favorite Rockets. If only he was a few inches taller :smh: man would he be a beast.

Has he worked on his free throws :lol: ? or is he still ***

And I feel so bad for brooks. After his second injury to his ankle area he was never the same again :smh:
He was really exciting to watch on the offensive side man..

Has he worked on his free throws
laugh.gif
? or is he still ***

He still has a tiny hitch, but it doesn't look nearly as bad as it used to,... he doesn't shoot a very good %age from the line tho

Those 20 seconds after Tyreke hit those 3s, his energy levels were at an all time high 
laugh.gif

James Johnson is slowly turning into Cisco... whenever he touches the ball I'm scream "No, no nonononono" I hate it whenever he has the ball in his hands 
mean.gif

Is Brooks wearing 2k4s??? 
nerd.gif

I have those exact same pairs 
nthat.gif

Interesting seeing that bench shot..... For the most part, all the important parts of the team looked engaged

Back
Top Bottom