Closed - New thread started

I wonder how many people are in this post game presser with Keith Smart..... like 4 people maybe?

Nice W to get off the slide.

Grant Napear said a couple days ago he thinks the guys just don't like playing with each other and that's the reason for low assist totals. I actually kind of believe him. But the optimist in me says most of these guys were the superstars of their AAU teams and are used to being the "it" guy and they won't let go of that mindset.

Peaches is HEATED that he is doing this game with Bill Walton :lol:

T Rob is gonna wind up being a great player....

He tries to do soooo much, which right now sucks, but the fact that he has the confidence and at least has that expansive skill set is gonna be :wow: when he finally hones in his skills

JImmer!!!

Throb's heart, grit grind attitude :pimp: love it

Throb's energy is really reminding me of Kenneth Faried, I wish he could bring it like this everynight

Decent win. Great to see Jimmer and Throb get real minutes out there. Wish Thornton got it going and Cisco stayed on the bench.

T-RAW!!!! And Lil' Zeke with the biggest impacts on the game. Thornton and Brooks need to play that TEAM ball or they can KICK ROCKS.

#FREEJIMMER :pimp:

Missed the game.
tired.gif

Just fired up the replay on LP to hear a bit of Walton...that opening tip lol

Also, I know it was the Magic, but damn, grabbing some tickets close to the court has to be dirt cheap for some of these games. Nobody there.

Just fired up the replay on LP to hear a bit of Walton...that opening tip lol

Also, I know it was the Magic, but damn, grabbing some tickets close to the court has to be dirt cheap for some of these games. Nobody there.
It's actually still pretty pricey for good lower level tix. Anywhere from 50-150+ from row R down. Luckily I've gotten comp tix for all 4 games I've been to. You following the kings in case y'all poach them?

It's actually still pretty pricey for good lower level tix. Anywhere from 50-150+ from row R down. Luckily I've gotten comp tix for all 4 games I've been to. You following the kings in case y'all poach them?

Haha, no. I just saw comments across various sites tonight about Walton doing commentary, so I watched a bit.

I guess I should clarify that less than $100 for a seat in the first few rows of the lower bowl (A thru F) against a team like Memphis (for example, and based on a quick glance at Stubhub) ain't bad. So, "cheap"? No. But if it's the second NBA game I've attended since 2008, totally worth it. I keep an eye on Blazers tix every so often. I just can't get anyone to go down there with me for a night. They aren't bad either, right now.

How far is Portland from Seattle?

I've made that drive before but don't remember it so well :lol:

Depends on traffic. About three hours though. It's really not that bad, and I don't know why I don't do it more often. The train is a solid way to go as well.

Also, I'd rather contribute to a Kings thread than deal with Knicks/Lakers/whatever bickering that goes on in the main NBA thread. Shoot me already.

Back
Top Bottom