CLOSED, NEW THREAD OPENED

And the other shoe has dropped.

Mark will try San Diego, but maybe the NFL will become a wall surrounding him and Oakland.
I've been seeing this on Twitter. 957 The Game this morning was talking about the SD Sports Talk Radio shows were hyping it up.

No way it happens. First, they weren't able to build a stadium for the Chargers. How do they expect it to happen for the Raiders? And not only that, if you move the Raiders to SD you're killing any chance of survival for the Chargers in LA  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
and I don't see Peppers as a MLB. I can see him playing FS more than I can see him playing MLB. 

Peppers and KJ would be lit.

Mark Davis & Mark Bedain are stone cold idiots. They'll say whatever to whoever to get free money for a stadium. Sorry Mark, no handouts for you. Sell the team and eat a **** already you fat ****.

and I don't see Peppers as a MLB. I can see him playing FS more than I can see him playing MLB. 

Peppers and KJ would be lit.

I think peppers is a waste of a pick. I would rather sign Tony Jefferson from Arizona.

Yesterday the City of San Diego formally applied for MLS expansion.

They're planning to build a privately financed 30,000 seat stadium at the current Qualcom site.

Whether audaciousness or stupidity, Mark and the league are trippin if they think they're swagging back through that town so soon. :lol:

Last edited:
Yesterday the City of San Diego formally applied for MLS expansion.

They're planning to build a privately financed 30,000 seat stadium at the current Qualcom site.

Whether audaciousness or stupidity, Mark and the league are trippin if they think they're swagging back through that town so soon. :lol:

Yup. It's mark Davis and Mark Bedain. That DailyNewsVinnie dude on twitter is a shill for them. He reports whatever mark Davis & Bedain tell him. DailyNewsVinnie claimed SD is a go after the news broke today, hahahahahaha yeah right. Dude has been wrong on everything for 3 years straight now.

Time for Mark Davis to walk back into Oakland with his tail between his legs like the ***** he is. Nobody's giving you a stadium you spoiled brat.

Last edited:
I didn't mean with the first pick. He'll definitely play in the league. Just don't know what position is best.

Don't see it happening. I see it as leverage play since Vegas is looking like a dead deal now.

Crazy how every time we get past one hurdle they are so quick to point to another location. At some point the NFL has to say enough is enough

Last edited:
Crazy how every time we get past one hurdle they are so quick to point to another location. At some point the NFL has to say enough is enough

Yeah this is getting ridiculous :smh:

I'm happy for you guys that the Vegas deal seems to have fallen through

Last edited:
NFL won't cripple one of its franchises like that...no way SD has any legs to it.

SoCal can barley manage 1 NFL team let alone 3 :lol: then add the Raiders to the mix to really screw the other two franchises who are trying to get out of that shadow

Last edited:
St Louis could have some merit to it tho :nerd: I think they had tax money ready for the Rams before Kronke dipped.

The only counter I can bring to that is much like the Vegas conversation, how does the NFL feel about leaving a top 5/6 media market area to something vastly smaller. I'm sure CBS is going to hate it and they pay good money to have the NFL on their network

Last edited:
The NFL won't stop this. This race to the bottom to have cities compete to give up the most is their bread and butter.

Officially hosting the Patriots in Mexico City next season. SMH.

They didn't want to let Brady play in Oakland 
mean.gif

Chief's owner Clark Hunt has come out to adamantly support Eric Berry's resigning, but was less confident in retaining Dantari Poe.

Another Chief piece to add to our arsenal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom