CLOSED, NEW THREAD OPENED

That concern was a major one, perhaps more so than the Bay Area because at least in the Bay Area, they still have the 49ers and their shiny new empty stadium down in Santa Clara to try and fill.

:rofl:

Sorry, but the COO at my last job was a real moron who happened to be a Niners season ticket holder, and I kind of have to laugh about the $40K he's out due to PSLs to sit in an empty, horribly positioned stadium. And he's on the sun side. It's generally miserable there in September. Then again, the last 2 seasons I'm sure it's miserable there in December too. LOL.

Last edited:
:rofl:

Sorry, but the COO at my last job was a real moron who happened to be a Niners season ticket holder, and I kind of have to laugh about the $40K he's out due to PSLs to sit in an empty, horribly positioned stadium. And he's on the sun side. It's generally miserable there in September. Then again, the last 2 seasons I'm sure it's miserable there in December too. LOL.

Bruh I know plenty of people who are pissed cause they are losing tons of money because of the situation :lol:

Those seats are like the stock market though, if the Niners get back to winning they'll be able to make money again.

damn, Pagano found he was let go on twitter? dude was with the Chargers for 15 years :smh:

Damn. No wonder he came to the Raiders :lol:

Chargers worry me next season man. The whole division will be hella competitive

Last edited:
yeah, they were competitive. should be interesting to see how the division looks.

just saw pro bowl skills from last night, im mad c-wood was wearing a nfc shirt with packers logo on it

Last edited:

yeah, that was some ********
Another Bebop fan in this thread?
smokin.gif

Not sure if you guys are keeping up with the stadium info, but the Raiders lease agreement was outlined proposed by the Raiders.

They're looking to pay $1 a year on rent for the 2Billion stadium.
Lookin to get hella money (if not all?) on concession and parking...basically all game day stuff.

If Mark can pull this **** off with those terms...I can't really be mad at him. Still angry but he's gettin over on these Vegas dumbasses :lol:

$2Billion dollar stadium and he pays $500M on it. And only pays $1 rent. Plus all profit on game day.

Last edited:
Not sure if you guys are keeping up with the stadium info, but the Raiders lease agreement was outlined proposed by the Raiders.

They're looking to pay $1 a year on rent for the 2Billion stadium.
Lookin to get hella money (if not all?) on concession and parking...basically all game day stuff.

If Mark can pull this **** off with those terms...I can't really be mad at him. Still angry but he's gettin over on these Vegas dumbasses :lol:

$2Billion dollar stadium and he pays $500M on it. And only pays $1 rent. Plus all profit on game day.

Saw that a few days ago on Yahoo. I felt the same when I saw the terms. I don't understand how Vegas would want them based on that. Not like Vegas needs them to host concerts or shows. Not to mention all the festivals they already host

People say Talib fake but I don't see it. Dude is not just a loud mouth, he's legitimately insane and certified bout it off the field. :lol:

We're supposed to hate him and his antics, can't even lie to you, I feel like dude would be a perfect fit in silver and black. :lol:

Last edited:
People say Talib fake but I don't see it. Dude is not just a loud mouth, he's legitimately insane and certified bout it off the field. :lol:

We're supposed to hate him and his antics, can't even lie to you, I feel like dude would be a perfect fit in silver and black. :lol:

Agree with alllll of this :lol:

Talib is definitely about it

I know at the time of the game Crabs didn't wanna catch a penalty, but in hindsight i wish he would put hands on Talib 
laugh.gif

It wouldn't have changed the outcome of anything.

A Raider fan I followed posted the King (Though I believe King has deleted it since) photo on instagram and Bruce Irvin replied:

:lol: seen this one coming. Didn't know MD didn't even make Adelson aware of the lease agreement though.

So, Adelson got the approval of $750M from Nevada for the stadium. MD bails on him after negotiations break. That's a bad person to piss off when it comes to
Vegas. Dude got hella pull in Vegas.

Reports are Goldman Sachs will cover the $650M, but the real question is wouldnt GS want to invest in the Bay Area instead of Vegas? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
:lol: seen this one coming. Didn't know MD didn't even make Adelson aware of the lease agreement though.

So, Adelson got the approval of $750M from Nevada for the stadium. MD bails on him after negotiations break. That's a bad person to piss off when it comes to
Vegas. Dude got hella pull in Vegas.

Reports are Goldman Sachs will cover the $650M, but the real question is wouldnt GS want to invest in the Bay Area instead of Vegas? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Moreso, what will Adelson do behind the scenes in Vegas to stop the Raiders? That political pull he has may be the strongest in the country.

Yea I'm skeptical of any claim by the Raiders of a bonafied commitment from Goldman Sach's to finance that kind of stadium cost until I hear it directly from a GS spokesperson.

When Goldman Sachs venture into the sports business world with their investments, they sit down with guys like Jerry Jones and George Steinbrenner to do business, not Mark Davis.

You look at the location of the stadiums they've helped secure funding for through the years, they're all top in 5 TV markets centered in the country's most prominent metro areas.

On the surface it doesn't appear either Mark Davis or the city of Las Vegas meet Goldman Sachs selection criteria.

Last edited:
Yea I'm skeptical of any claim by the Raiders of a bonafied commitment from Goldman Sach's to finance that kind of stadium cost until I hear it directly from a GS spokesperson.

When Goldman Sachs venture into the sports business world with their investments, they sit down with guys like Jerry Jones and George Steinbrenner to do business, not Mark Davis.

You look at the location of the stadiums they've helped secure funding for through the years, they're all top in 5 TV markets centered in the country's most prominent metro areas.

On the surface it doesn't appear either Mark Davis or the city of Las Vegas meet Goldman Sachs selection criteria.

To tack onto that, the Vegas politicos have already put out statements indicating they're not optimistic about the deal now.

Back
Top Bottom