City on a Hill: new Showtime series 6/19/2019 Kevin Bacon & Aldis Hodge

I feel like a moron since I've watched S1 twice, but when did Kinicki become part of the plot? Like I feel like they just started randomly mentioning the name Kelly Kinicki and talking about his disappearance after Kick started having dreams.

I feel like a moron since I've watched S1 twice, but when did Kinicki become part of the plot? Like I feel like they just started randomly mentioning the name Kelly Kinicki and talking about his disappearance after Kick started having dreams.
You or anyone else correct me if I’m wrong or if I’m answering the wrong question but I thought they brought him up early on as a cold case to investigate that they could then tie into Frankie/Jimmy’s armored truck robbing?

Yeah, Kinicki's case was unsolved. He was a well known criminal that ran with the crew. Jimmy killed him, got immunity and confessed to it in open court, embarrassing Ward.

So basically Jimmy was snitching for Rohr and in exchange Rohr kept the Kinicki murder under wraps?

So basically Jimmy was snitching for Rohr and in exchange Rohr kept the Kinicki murder under wraps?
I know Master Zik Master Zik will have a better recollection than me but I don’t Jimmy was snitching for Rohr. I think Rohr had a good idea (not confirmed) that Jimmy was responsible for murdering Kinicki so he kind of Jedi-mind tricked Decourcy into giving Jimmy blanket immunity. That allowed Jimmy to be truthful and skate while making Decourcy look like a fool in the process which is why he dropped out of the race for City Council.

Jimmy was an informant for Rohr for other cases. So in that sense he was Jackie's snitch.

Even Jackie wasn't 100% sure Jimmy committed that murder so he was surprised when Jimmy admitted it iirc. The way Jimmy killed him it was almost like the perfect crime. It would've went unsolved forever.

Just watched Episode 3

The big bro is grimey as hell. You can just tell he’s going to be the one to get them jammed up eem though they’re pressing Kelvin :smh:

Siobhan is preggers :wow:

Decourcy has Jackie on the ropes. Told y’all he was losing his touch. Going to need him to dig in his bag right now.

Cathy :wow: :wow:

This show cool but it’s too many storylines I don’t care about, and that’s just me not the shows fault :lol: ...I still ff thru it every week tho :lol:

Finally caught the S2 premiere. Can't remember the last time I seen Leon in anything :wow:

I feel like they might be goofing not wrapping a Bulger story line into this.

Finally caught the S2 premiere. Can't remember the last time I seen Leon in anything :wow:

I feel like they might be goofing not wrapping a Bulger story line into this.
Just came here to post this. I thought that was Leon and sure enough. Dude doesn’t look aged at all, due to that I thought to myself it can’t be Leon. :lol:

Jimmy was starting to remind me of Ziggy. No way that was gonna end well.

Now Ton is probably coming after Cathy once words gets around she's the one with the good stuff in Southie. Pretty sure she's gonna have Kick slinging by the end of this.

Wish they could have retained the original Benedetta. Their personalities couldn't be more different.

Oh man the hood **** ramping up for real.

Anton gonna get his bro killed. That mom in wild denial.

Rohr actually righting a wrong :lol: @ how that kid didn't want to lie in court.

In any other context I'd be against Decourcy as the DA trying to find anyway to put Anton away but I like the character and do not **** with Anton much. He just doesn't come off as a kingpin on the rise.

Jackie changing his ways and using his scumbag tactics for good is a sight to see.

Kevin Bacon is just great in this role.

Decourcy get's reminded & disrespected for losing that case daily :lol:

Jackie with the great dad moment also this type of case is made for him :lol:

Anton is running on pure anger

Aight so I’m not bugging...Jackie is legit trying to do the right thing (help Decourcy)? I understand he’s going to use his underhanded tactics but I thought maybe there was an incentive that I was missing.

Aight so I’m not bugging...Jackie is legit trying to do the right thing (help Decourcy)? I understand he’s going to use his underhanded tactics but I thought maybe there was an incentive that I was missing.
Jackie always got an ulterior motive, they just ain’t lay it out yet

He is trying to do the right thing but I have no doubt he will use arresting Anton to get publicity so that he can't be transferred.

To me he is going to do much more than just arrest Anton. He gonna blow it up and do something big to draw attention.

Yeah I was thinking it was something along the lines yall presented. Getting the W so he can stay seems straightforward so there will definitely be a twist. Show is great :pimp:

I saw Kevin Bacon in a commercial a few days ago (I forgot what it was, maybe something banking-related) but I was thrown off guard at first with no mustache and non-Boston accent :lol:

Back
Top Bottom