City on a Hill: new Showtime series 6/19/2019 Kevin Bacon & Aldis Hodge

Kathy is ******* buggin :rofl: Just going around shooting ppl.

Kelvin an idiot. He was always soft and he goes and sends himself in to prison even quicker. He gonna be getting beat and served up daily.

Still think Jackie gonna find a way to keep his job.

Oh damn @ him being killed off screen like that.

:smh: @ that mass funeral for all those dead black youths.

Finale wrapped up things with a bow IMO. I would be cool if they ended here. There are obviously potential storylines they could run with but I’m not sure it’d add to the series as whole IMO.

Just caught the finale, they did a good job wrapping it up. If its the end Id be cool with it. Season 1 was way better imo though.

We back :pimp:

I can already tell Jackie gonna get in to some **** working for Sinclair :lol:

Decourcy with the typical god fearing father wanting to ignore actually doing something about his cancer.

Last edited:
Sinclair and his wife on some wild **** from the jump. Family is dysfunctional as hell :lol:

the storyline between Caysen and the corrupt police force, wanna see where this goes.. have a feeling that something happens to his character and he doesn’t make it out of this season

I kind of missed it but where was the blood from on Decourcy’s shirt at the end of the episode?

Also, I just happened to pause it because I got a call and peeped that DeCourcy was wearing 3s with the Howard sweatshirt when he went to throw out the carriage :nthat:
1FA2502A-D10E-4141-A558-38DB2FE7B9B9.jpeg

i always get an inexplicable joy seeing characters randomly wearing jordans and nikes in shots. i was hyped when Lupin (netflix) was wearing different AJ1s :lol:

Jackie with the m5 :smokin

For as big of a scumbag as Jackie is, I don’t think he’s gonna be ok with Sinclairs raping these girls. Especially after what happened to his daughter.

Is episode 3 the most recent? My on demand says ep 4 is up but it’s linked to some irv gotti movie. :lol:

Jackie with the m5 :smokin

For as big of a scumbag as Jackie is, I don’t think he’s gonna be ok with Sinclairs raping these girls. Especially after what happened to his daughter.

Is episode 3 the most recent? My on demand says ep 4 is up but it’s linked to some irv gotti movie. :lol:
Yea episode 4 this upcoming weekend, they skipped a week for some reason

Back
Top Bottom