City on a Hill: new Showtime series 6/19/2019 Kevin Bacon & Aldis Hodge

Is the long haired CI that strung out his daughter a Culkin brother?

There's a lot of talent in this show I haven't seen in a while. Cathy Moriarty and O'Reilly from Oz both come to mind too.

robert-de-niro-cathy-moriarty-raging-bull1.png

copyof484621um6.jpg

Started Episode 3 now. Going to try to catch up tonight. Kevin Bacon’s character is :pimp:

Really like this show. Started to nod off during episode 6 so I will have to rewatch but quality stuff and great cast.

Shout out to the actors from Oz for making an appearance this episode.
Wonder what the preacher has under his sleeve. He walked into that meeting and had everybody shook. That was a nice punch he threw. Too bad it didn't have that much power behind it and he's lucky ol boy didn't arrest him and whoop that ***.
Crazy what they did to Kevin Bacons daughter. That drug addict is crazy for going that far. I'm sure he knows that the other girl can identify him from when they were drinking & smoking together.

This show has some nice looking female characters in it. The wife, the reporter, the officer & the church lady all could get some D from me.

Instant Classic

Jimmy girl popping up at family dinner :rofl::rofl:

Then going out to eat with his mother in law to work together :lol:

Decourcy handle Rev Carver perfectly

Dennis Duffy guest appearance :pimp::pimp:

Culkin wanted revenge but damn :wow:

Instant Classic

Jimmy girl popping up at family dinner :rofl::rofl:

Then going out to eat with his mother in law to work together :lol:

Decourcy handle Rev Carver perfectly

Dennis Duffy guest appearance :pimp::pimp:

Culkin wanted revenge but damn :wow:

Was that the dude who bodied Jimmy’s daughter? What did he want revenge for again! Yonout hands like that on a woman is insane.

I guess they're waiting for the finale for Jackie to kill Clay. No way he's gonna let it slide.

Don't care for the investigator working against Jackie now with w/e that reporter was building a story on about him.

Last edited:
Slow to start, but picks up and keeps getting hevier. Plot gets thick af. Acting gets better as the episode roll aswell. On ep7. **** just got real.

Wanna know why Jimmy is snitching on his brother...wonder what Jackie has on him.

Wanna know why Jimmy is snitching on his brother...wonder what Jackie has on him.

When his brother finds out....Yikes. Y’all think Jimmy will let Jackie in on the new job they got planned? Maybe he already committed to letting him know and I missed it

idk what it is about this show but it's not drawing me in as much as a lot of other shows i watch, starting to fall behind and may just cut it off with as many shows as i watch

This guy is crazy wanting to do another heist and thinking he fan frame anothee crew for it.

Especially if he has his brother invovlved. He's gonna **** it up.

Plus he a wimp just cuz his baby momma got a new man he wants to end it all and turn himself in for 3 murders.

Decourcy bumping Tribe :lol: :pimp:

Took an ep but Jackie got Roach :pimp: ******* deserved it with his last words.

Frankie trying to take care of his whole family but Jimmy is lost :smh:

Decourcy wife is confusing

Jackie face when he heard Clay name :lol: :smokin he was set :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom