City on a Hill: new Showtime series 6/19/2019 Kevin Bacon & Aldis Hodge

This Pastor (homey from The Wire) is trippin on that uncle Tom name calling.

Fam literally drove from Boston to Florida for his girls only to immediately get jammed up by the feds :lol:

I really feel this show has legs. Loving the familiar faces I'm seeing

:rofl: @ dude attacking Decourcy in the middle of a grand jury

Jimmy being mad suspicious asking questions.

Almost seemed clear this father was gonna bang Jackie's wife.

Last edited:
Hell nah Gabriel woulda got pounced on

Probably catch hands in real life too

And his wife is a word that begins with c and rhymes with moon

Mad at the black chick for telling the preacher about the allegations against him. You think she would have did some behind the scenes digging after he pretty much tried to make a move on her. Can't wait for them to bring him down.
Matter of fact, every single preacher they've shown in this show is a scumbag lol. (old irish preacher, young irish preacher & black preacher).

Kevin Bacon is definitely going to smash that spanish chick somewhere down the line. The fact that they have to work together & she's pretty much lonely shows that he has a clear shot at getting those draws.

Why is Carver/Gabriel/preacher dude a POS in every show? Wonder how this season is gonna end....

Bacon, Hodge and Jonathon Tucker all good in this show. Anybody familiar with the real life events the show is based on?

he made her sing tho?

he gon say it was for any number of reasons

how the emt just gon let kevin bacon talk that dude to death in the amberlamps tho?

when the homie said "slit his throat" and she was like "what?" i thought he was serious then he started talking about the coalition

but im still like
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

i think the pastor breaking off her mom lowkey but it could also be respect

was kevin bacons wifes friend the chick from that law and order with that fat awkward dude?

when the lebanese chick pulled up on that white dude talmbout "because hes a minority he cant have nice things?"

giphy.gif

that snitch is being wayin too hot prying for information

the little girl already knows the play, her pops gonna murk him

I liked Episode 1 but between work and other shows I’m ******* with, I might wait until it’s over for the full weekend binge.

Has it still been good?

I liked Episode 1 but between work and other shows I’m ****ing with, I might wait until it’s over for the full weekend binge.

Has it still been good?

Didn't watch last night's episode, but yes it been good. There a couple of stories lines that make it interesting.

Dickie wanted to be the lead cop during that raid and got killed for doing so. Should have just kept his mouth shut instead of trying to be Mr. Tough Guy. Funny how Jackie got in the back of the ambulance and talked ish about him until he killed over. Dude might turn around and really have sex with his wife after the funeral. :D

That Asian chick that Jackie banging on the side is good looking. She needs some black meat in her though because he aint hitting that right. His wife could definitely get some black meat. Ol boy in the school was plotting on that milf two episodes back. :lol:

Something is wrong with Siobhan's mother. She either is getting paid by that black preacher like the dude above said or she was in a situation similar to the victims and decided to keep it a secret.

My boy Decourcy was drinking that henny

Jill Hennessy looks good at 50 yrs old, def would be good milf material if she wanted to go into the industry of the Lisa Ann, Tiffany Mynx, Ryan Conner etc.

Dickie wanted to be the lead cop during that raid and got killed for doing so. Should have just kept his mouth shut instead of trying to be Mr. Tough Guy. Funny how Jackie got in the back of the ambulance and talked ish about him until he killed over. Dude might turn around and really have sex with his wife after the funeral. :D

That Asian chick that Jackie banging on the side is good looking. She needs some black meat in her though because he aint hitting that right. His wife could definitely get some black meat. Ol boy in the school was plotting on that milf two episodes back. :lol:

Something is wrong with Siobhan's mother. She either is getting paid by that black preacher like the dude above said or she was in a situation similar to the victims and decided to keep it a secret.

My boy Decourcy was drinking that henny

Aww damn Jackie. Son picked the wrong one. Shorty shows up on his doorstep @ dinner time :smh:

Wooooooh Jill Hennessey came with thespian acting this ep.

This reverend got some balls. Decourcy a better man than me. Talk that me against the evil religious bull ****, talk bad about my wife, then hit me? You getting washed, then arrested, then washed by other inmates.

So mant familiar faces in thos. Got my man poet from Oz playing it straight.

Didn't expect for it go down like that with Jackie's daughter. Son about to be extra foul from here on out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom