City on a Hill: new Showtime series 6/19/2019 Kevin Bacon & Aldis Hodge

Jimmy bumping the classics :lol: Blasting Rakim before a robbery :lol:

I dont get him. Son just easily gave up the next heist to Ward with no hassle. I dont get it. Does he secretly hate his brother?

Jenny just out here messing with anybody and being a cocktease.

Frankie's daughter with the F U to Jackie :lol:

Last edited:
Ward took one hell of a risk in this finale.

Thought Jackie was covering gor himself but its the truth. Jimmy aint ****. Son put a confessed murderer on the stand to rat on his brother for murder and gave him blanket immunity.

Mans was looking sick. Couldnt even tell him plead the 5th. I would feel bad for him but he didn't even lose his job.

I just dont get Jimmy. All that getting, all that snitching and he did it all just to save his skin. ******* pre-snitched on family just to get away scott free. Even niece sees him as garbage, spitting at him :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: @ Jackie. Offers mother in law to work the corner :rofl: @ Jackie laughing at the failed car bomb. I knew something was gonna happen but to see it fail :lol:

Good for Jenny finally standing up for herself. Kicking her mom out was a bit cold but necessary.

Last edited:
Ward took one hell of a risk in this finale.

Thought Jackie was covering gor himself but its the truth. Jimmy aint ****. Son put a confessed murderer on the stand to rat on his brother for murder and gave him blanket immunity.

Mans was looking sick. Couldnt even tell him plead the 5th. I would feel bad for him but he didn't even lose his job.

I just dont get Jimmy. All that getting, all that snitching and he did it all just to save his skin. ****ing pre-snitched on family just to get away scott free. Even niece sees him as garbage, spitting at him :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: @ Jackie. Offers mother in law to work the corner :rofl: @ Jackie laughing at the failed car bomb. I knew something was gonna happen but to see it fail :lol:

Good for Jenmy finally standing up for herself. Kicking her mom out was a bit cold but necessary.

Finale was aight but I feel I need to watch the series consecutively because for whatever reason it seems blurry

Finale was kind of a let down but overall it was a solid season ...Jimmy really is a true rat, never had any intentions of helping anybody else :lol: :smh:

Plowed thru the S1 this past week...enjoyable watch. Before I knew Affleck and Damon were involved, while watching the first ep, I told my wife that the show reminded me of Mystic River and The Town.

It was a solid watch. S2 setting up for Decourcy going after Jimmy Rohr.

*The James Brown story is WILD...about to watch a little bit about it on youtube.

who botched the car bomb?

season 1 :pimp:

Jackie laughing at the failed assassination attempt :lol:

Kid who played Kick was great all season

Decourcy :lol: :pimp: going to bounce back

who botched the car bomb?
It really just comes down to it being a confidential informant's/snitch's car that he told Jackie he could use. So I gotta say it was for the snitch.

Way too complicated and coincidental to say the snitch was trying to set Jackie up. Cuz he just happened to be drunk in that part of town.

Last edited:
This is good?

This is another show I stopped. Mainly because of dudes eye. :lol: It seemed so unnecessary.

Just finished up rewatching season 1 with my wife last week (she had never seen it). So I’m ready for tonight. :smokin

Love Kevin Bacon as Jackie :rofl: Son stay killing me with his antics. Coke snorting and speeding then dumps a federal DA after she has a stroke.

Decourcy's wife really on her A game :pimp: Did not expect to see Leon in this.

Like how they setting this season up.

Watched the Season 2 Premiere. Jackie is coming apart at the seams. Decourcey is going to catch him slipping for sure. I also like how his wife’s story line is progressing and I rock with Grace Campbell too. Grace’s plot twist :wow: Season is going to be good.

I did a re-watch leading up to the premiere and one of my favorite parts is how the title of each episodes relates to a story/anecdote/quote that’s used at some point in that episode8)

It's not our fault she lived where she lived

:smh: Damn that activist's son/dealer is cold blooded.

:rofl: @ the black doctor telling the wife to have Decourcy take some robitussin.

Bank robber's wife really pathetic and really desperate doing any kind of dirt with snitching *** brother. Daughter sees it clearly for what it.

Cat and mouse game revving up.

Last edited:
Solid episode. Definitely like where this is headed. Jackie and Decourcy really going for blow for blow

Rawls aka Guy Dan aka Decourcy’s boss sees it too...Jackie is losing his touch

That Asian lady punked the hell out Decourcy :lol:

Marco almost getting jammed up after getting into BU. Even worse is that Kelvin is about to **** **** ALL the way up for his mom :smh:

Siobahn vs Decourcy is going to get dicey but he deserves it with all the **** about waiting to have the baby until HE is ready.

Is anyone in here #TeamJackie ? Or is everyone rocking with Decourcy?

I cancelled my showtime after the 6 month 99cent trial ended. I'll get a month to marathon season 2 after all the episodes are released.

Back
Top Bottom