Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

Son I'm not speaking on the shorts. I'm speaking on the accusations that these shorts are only popular in piece of **** entitled frat boy type circles.

Listen to yourself in this thread, you've done everything in your power to validate that claim with every single one of your post. :lol:

You're certainly doing more harm than good.
If posting clever, tongue-in-cheek responses to some of the unwarranted criticism Chubbies are receiving in this threads makes me a douchebag entitled frat boy type then I guess I'm an entitled frat boy type.

Full disclosure: I was also initially skeptical when I first saw Chubbies; however I'm always up for a challenge so I grabbed a pair and haven't looked back since. For all of those on the fence, isn't there an NT secret Santa later in the fall? I'd suggest participating and requesting a pair.

Sorry about the formatting of this post - NT Mobile strikes again!

Last edited:
[quote name=tho" url="/t/570350/chubbies-shorts-appreciation-thread-vol-skies-out-thighs-out/180#post_18788808"]
Son I'm not speaking on the shorts. I'm speaking on the accusations that these shorts are only popular in piece of **** entitled frat boy type circles.

Listen to yourself in this thread, you've done everything in your power to validate that claim with every single one of your post. :lol:

You're certainly doing more harm than good.[/quote
If posting clever, tongue-in-cheek responses to some of the unwarranted criticism Chubbies are receiving in this threads makes me a douchebag entitled frat boy type then I guess I'm an entitled frat boy type.

Full disclosure: I was also initially skeptical when I first saw Chubbies; however I'm always up for a challenge so I grabbed a pair and haven't looked back since. For all of those on the fence, isn't there an NT secret Santa later in the fall? I'd suggest participating and requesting a pair.

Sorry about the formatting of this post - NT Mobile strikes again!

I came in here thinking this thread was about

Chicks in them flannel super shorts that was poppin

A few years back in NYC & da "chubbies" described

How they vagina looked in them when they sat down.

Im thoroughly disappointed :smh:

No real masculine man rockin these... Hell my

**** is too big for this kinda tight sussy attire...

Whats next? Reclaiming thongs because they

originally were made for men...

This generation is bounty soft :lol:

Once da NBA lengthed shorts in da 90's in pretty

Much cemented they were never going back to those

Glorified bloomers they wore in da 80's...

Someone PLEASE post that one pic when da lakers

Experimented bringing back da short shorts... :lol:

You know and I know that last pic is a mega reach.

Guarantee you anyone with high speed internet would not wear some BS like that.

Cargos so long dude could have a AK strapped to his thigh and WEOENO it.

Last edited:

These seem to be the same length. 
FLAWLESS EXECUTION
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tumblr_inline_mmhjneXJqS1qz4rgp.gif

Guarantee you anyone with high speed internet would not wear some BS like that.

Cargos so long dude could have a AK strapped to his thigh and WEOENO it.
You do realize that your anti-Chubbies buddies are using the same sort of hyperbolic reasoning - case in point, when that guy posted the picture of the dude in cut-off jean shorts. Those pics plus the attitude that Chubbies are gay are just as much of a reach as the picture he posted.

I came in here thinking this thread was about

Chicks in them flannel super shorts that was poppin

A few years back in NYC & da "chubbies" described

How they vagina looked in them when they sat down.

Im thoroughly disappointed :smh:

No real masculine man rockin these... Hell my

**** is too big for this kinda tight sussy attire...

Whats next? Reclaiming thongs because they

originally were made for men...

This generation is bounty soft :lol:

Once da NBA lengthed shorts in da 90's in pretty

Much cemented they were never going back to those

Glorified bloomers they wore in da 80's...

Someone PLEASE post that one pic when da lakers

Experimented bringing back da short shorts... :lol:

I think it's safe to say that we have significantly different conceptions of masculinity.

Last edited:
You do realize that your anti-Chubbies buddies are using the same sort of hyperbolic reasoning - case in point, when that guy posted the picture of the dude in cut-off jean shorts. Those pics plus the attitude that Chubbies are gay are just as much of a reach as the picture he posted.
I think it's safe to say that we have significantly different conceptions of masculinity.
Word, and lol @ NEVER going back to these. I'm sure people were saying that in the 90s about slimmer fitting jeans, now look around skinny, slimmer clothes are pretty much the norm in many parts of the country.

These seem to be the same length. 
cargo shorts =/= capris

try again b...

son really trying to push da daisy duke sus agenda
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I never said your cargos were capris. 
grin.gif

they ARE CAPRIS....

look at money in da back with ACTUAL cargo shorts, and me in da foreground with military capris on...2 completely different styles.

and da only people rocking these short shorts on a regular basis are gays and women.

they ARE CAPRIS....

look at money in da back with ACTUAL cargo shorts, and me in da foreground with military capris on...2 completely different styles.

and da only people rocking these short shorts on a regular basis are gays and women.
And people who don't live in the projects and go to schools like Vanderbilt and Emory.
nerd.gif

It's a dressing style for the elite, college bros, and hedge fund babies....you wouldn't know anything about that.

Last edited:
Ya pretty dope. Might see if I can pull it off with my Khakmeisters and blue sports coat.

they ARE CAPRIS....

That sort of close-minded attitude may be successful in Washington Heights, but it certainly isn't in the rest of America. Sorry bro.

they ARE CAPRIS....

And people who don't live in the projects and go to schools like Vanderbilt and Emory.
nerd.gif

It's a dressing style for the elite, college bros, and hedge fund babies....you wouldn't know anything about that.

nerd.gif

Might have to be the most douchebag **** I've seen all year.

The overwhelming privilege leaking out that one sentence is tremendous..

Back
Top Bottom