Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

Not sure which Chubbies I should get.

I'm thinking either the rainmakers, the fleets, or the khakmeisters. 

Need a more subtle color in my rotation. 

No man with chicken legs should be wearing these, you can cross out what I said all you want but its the truth.  Your one block radius in Da Heights isn't representative of the rest of the world.
roll.gif

Are those Raybans?
nthat.gif
This look made me appreciate summer/spring a little more.

Might have to be the most douchebag **** I've seen all year.

The overwhelming privilege leaking out that one sentence is tremendous..
I'd be the first to admit, a lot of d-bags, myself included dress like this. But the point I made remains, ninjahood is accustomed to that life.
laugh.gif

No man with chicken legs should be wearing these, you can cross out what I said all you want but its the truth.  Your one block radius in Da Heights isn't representative of the rest of the world.
roll.gif

chubby+charlie.JPG

same length as those *cough* panties *coughh* ya touting over here..

there's you're demographic right there who's copping these mini shorts..fill in da blanks.

Last edited:
chubby+charlie.JPG

same length as those *cough* panties *coughh* ya you touting over here..

there's you're demographic right there who's copping these mini shorts..fill in da blanks.
Basically all you're saying here is that you're close-minded, homophobic, and insecure? We get it brah - no need to keep posting about it.

View media item 593381

Not sure which Chubbies I should get.

I'm thinking either the rainmakers, the fleets, or the khakmeisters.

Need a more subtle color in my rotation.

I have Khakmeisters - you can't go wrong with Khaki shorts brah - they go with any and everything.
Fleets are pretty dope too. I feel like the Rainmakers aren't as versatile though - they're still on the loud side.

Probably gonna cop Fleets once me and my buddies set up our Quad Squad.

Last edited:
Basically all you're saying here is that you're close-minded, homophobic, and insecure? We get it brah - no need to keep posting about it.
I have Khakmeisters - you can't go wrong with Khaki shorts brah - they go with any and everything.
Fleets are pretty dope too. I feel like the Rainmakers aren't as versatile though - they're still on the loud side.

Probably gonna cop Fleets once me and my buddies set up our Quad Squad.
What loafers should I get ? Any suggestions?

lol son posted an actual chubby dude.
roll.gif

U mad bro?

The only way you're getting into this country club is through the back where no one has to see you 1998 JNCO capris with the strings on it.

I didn't make anything up, think about what I just said.

It doesn't matter if you made it up or if you regurgitated that stupid comment from somewhere else.

The point is you can't spew ********, present it as fact, and not expect someone to tell you that you have manure on your breath.

Your claim is not a fact, it's ********.

If you site a source, I'll admit I was wrong, I'd even go as far as to buy a pair of chubbies to wear to the beach, but I won't have to because what you said is ******** and you know it.

It doesn't matter if you made it up or if you regurgitated that stupid comment from somewhere else.

The point is you can't spew ********, present it as fact, and not expect someone to tell you that you have manure on your breath.

If you site a source, I'll admit I was wrong, I'd even go as far as to buy a pair of chubbies to wear to the beach, but I won't have to because what you said is ******** and you know it.
:nthat:

And people saying, wearing chubbies is associated with fungal infections isn't? There's truth to what I said, but correlation doesn't equal causation, got it?

Anyhow props for wanting to cop a pair, you won't regret it.

Dude, there's a difference between a tongue in cheek comment, someone talking ****, etc.

You actually tried to pass off what you said as a fact when it's not. What you said is BS sorry I couldn't let it slide.

Last edited:

Not even my type of crowd...
i've yet to see anyone posted with some actual melanin in their skin

all that was accomplished was you gotta be white, frail built short white guy trust fund baby from a country club to not look

completely homoerotic in them.
[h1]Bryant feels naked in old-style short shorts[/h1]
Last updated at 10:45 03 January 2008

LakersShorts_228x327.jpg

Short fuse: Kobe Bryant

Basketball icon Kobe Bryant was unimpressed when the LA Lakers decided to honour Hall of Famer Jerry West by wearing old-style short shorts in Sunday's clash with the Boston Celtics.

The Lakers are used to wearing knee-length strides but took to the court for the first half with more than a hint of thigh on show.

An embarrassed Bryant said: "I don't know what it feels like to wear a thong, but I imagine it feels something like what we had on in the first half.

"I felt violated. I felt naked. It's one thing to see films with guys wearing those things.... I'd rather stay warm, man."

The old-school kit, and the presence of West watching from the stands, couldn't inspire the hosts - the Celtics cruised to an 110-91 win.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ot...ked-old-style-short-shorts.html#ixzz2g3UqdEjC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And people who don't live in the projects and go to schools like Vanderbilt and Emory. :nerd:  

It's a dressing style for the elite, college bros, and hedge fund babies....you wouldn't know anything about that.

Might have to be the most douchebag **** I've seen all year.

The overwhelming privilege leaking out that one sentence is tremendous..

Read those two dudes post in this thread, the majority of them share the same disgusting attitude. :lol:

i've yet to see anyone posted with some actual melanin in their skin

all that was accomplished was you gotta be white, frail built short white guy trust fund baby from a country club to not look

completely homoerotic in them.
[h1]Bryant feels naked in old-style short shorts[/h1]
Last updated at 10:45 03 January 2008

LakersShorts_228x327.jpg

Short fuse: Kobe Bryant

Basketball icon Kobe Bryant was unimpressed when the LA Lakers decided to honour Hall of Famer Jerry West by wearing old-style short shorts in Sunday's clash with the Boston Celtics.

The Lakers are used to wearing knee-length strides but took to the court for the first half with more than a hint of thigh on show.

An embarrassed Bryant said: "I don't know what it feels like to wear a thong, but I imagine it feels something like what we had on in the first half.

"I felt violated. I felt naked. It's one thing to see films with guys wearing those things.... I'd rather stay warm, man."

The old-school kit, and the presence of West watching from the stands, couldn't inspire the hosts - the Celtics cruised to an 110-91 win.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ot...ked-old-style-short-shorts.html#ixzz2g3UqdEjC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

in this thread: try-hard douchebags excited they discovered a 6-inch inseam. yea, your $20 pink shorts totally make you look frat and rich, bro!

oh wait, no they don't.

clearance rack burgundy loafers are so sick, bro.
lol you sound mad, they weren't overly expensive but they're nice.
ohwell.gif

I also wear a lot of Sperrys but Sperrys are only 100 to 150.

I seem to have struck a nerve amongst our financially challenged brethren. Apologies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom