Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

laugh.gif
Please tell me you're posting on NT Mobile right now. In all seriousness, it's surprising that a pair of shorts can spark these amounts of vitriol - guess they may have to be a pretty dope pair of shorts. Why are you letting my choice in shorts make you feel some type of way (can someone adept at social media tweet at Rich Boy Quan to ensure I'm using the term properly?)?

Chubbies fact for the day: "Studies conducted by the Smithsonian indicate the reason no one can find Waldo is because he bought Chubbies early on, and has been buried under piles of women ever since."
smokin.gif
Lol by your first period I could tell you were a supporter of these glorified male daisy dukes. Didn't even need to read the rest of the post.

"first period"?

View media item 592492
Are we in class? Is this high school?

You must mean by the end of your first sentence.

Im actually in college doing pretty well. Sitting in class as I type this.

Im going to let you in on a secret.... You're trying too hard. The next time you consider reaching in a post I want you to think about what I just told you today and I hope you remember the lesson before you waste everyone's time giving them the false impression you just delivered an ether.

Have a good day, ooCOPPER MANoo

Last edited:
:lol: Good thing you have a lot of room to unrustle your jimmies in those baggy cargos.

Comprehension fail, :lol:

Originally Posted by timbo109

Chubbies fact for the day: "Studies conducted by the Smithsonian indicate the reason no one can find Waldo is because he bought Chubbies early on, and has been buried under piles of women ever since."
smokin.gif
Have fun under those piles of women with twisted balls and fungal infections
roll.gif

Perhaps you’ve heard it said before that wearing tight pants can cause infertility in men…maybe that’s why you don’t wear tight pants. According to an alleged scientific study, Swedish men in the 1970s were found to have higher infertility rates than men in surrounding countries. After much detective work, the scientists formulated the “Swedish Tight Pants Theory” postulating that the higher incidence of wearing tight pants in Sweden was to blame for lower sperm counts.

Whether or not this study is true, it is widely believed (among doctors as well as laypeople) that tight pants do in fact damage the testicles and can cause infertility or cancer. But that’s not all. Wearing tight pants is associated with a host of negative consequences for both men and women. For starters, the same reason tight pants causes infertility problems in men (overheating of the crotch area) can cause yeast infections and urinary tract infections in women.

According to Pravda, tight pants also limit the mobility of hip joints, cause stretching of joint capsules, and negatively affect the spine. A too-tight waist constricts the abdominal area filled with vital organs, causing problems such as reduced lymph flow from the pelvis, improper immune system function and poor circulation.
Medical experts, including Dr Hilary Jones, have reported an increase in injuries being caused by the jeans, which are favoured by celebs such as Russell Brand, Jude Law and Joey Essex.

The trendy denims are causing twisted testicles, bladder weakness and even urinary tract infections. Low sperm count and fungal infections are also being put down to the tight-fitting jeans.

Yesterday Dr Jones, who is working with TENA on a project to highlight the dangers, said: ''I have seen several cases of men who have twisted their testicles due to wearing jeans that are far too tight.

''My advice would be to make sure you leave plenty of room around the groin area and that your pants and trousers feel comfortable so you're not being restricted in any way.

''Men who wear tight or ill-fitting trousers, or underwear which is restrictive around the groin area could be damaging their health.

''Wearing tight-fitting clothing over a prolonged period of time can lead to urinary tract infections leading to over-activity of the bladder - a type of bladder weakness as well as a low sperm count and fungal infections.

so daisy duke shorts on men are acceptable now? granted ive long grown out of long shorts and am not really that fond on camo shorts that i used to be now that im older, but i could never see myself wearing short shorts. the biggest risk ill take is going very slightly above the knee, which is normal.

Lol how are these too tight? People are extrapolation skinny jeans to these. These are shorter than they are tight. If they were lengthened to the ankle they would just regular slacks.

Fungal infections and stds are actually higher in this country amongst baggy pants wearing populations. Just saying.

Furthermore the whole tight pants beig associated with infertility is a myth, there are tight pants with spandex that do not constrict afterall men rocked tights the robin hood era and were having kids last time I checked. Tight jeans without spandex are the biggest culprit but nowadays u can get skinny jeans with different material that stretches and would impinge on ur hip pointer and testicles.

Last edited:
:lol: Good thing you have a lot of room to unrustle your jimmies in those baggy cargos.

Comprehension fail, :lol:

Room to let my nuts hang in my cargos..

Seeing as how you're the ooh baby shorts wearing type those turds probably free fall into the toilet.

Copperman lmfaooo. Ether.

And to everyone calling dudes wearing shorts above the knee gay, and your concern is about how another man's nuts breathe/ fit in his shorts... Might want to rethink that one :lol:

i have beautiful, sculpted legs and quads the size of Texas, these would look nice on me

does that mean im gonna go out and purchase a pair right now? not necessarily,

but would i look SEXAY? probably

I approve his message. This is a flat out NO. The old heads would knocc heads off for this.
Hahahaha. I find it really hard to take your post seriously when you're spelling knock with two c's. Sorry brah.

:lol:  Everyone of that guys post have pretty much validated the claim that these shorts are for **** boy *** lames. 
:lol: Please tell me you're posting on NT Mobile right now. In all seriousness, it's surprising that a pair of shorts can spark these amounts of vitriol - guess they may have to be a pretty dope pair of shorts. Why are you letting my choice in shorts make you feel some type of way (can someone adept at social media tweet at Rich Boy Quan to ensure I'm using the term properly?)?

Chubbies fact for the day: "Studies conducted by the Smithsonian indicate the reason no one can find Waldo is because he bought Chubbies early on, and has been buried under piles of women ever since." :smokin

Son I'm not speaking on the shorts. I'm speaking on the accusations that these shorts are only popular in piece of **** entitled frat boy type circles.

Listen to yourself in this thread, you've done everything in your power to validate that claim with every single one of your post. :lol:

You're certainly doing more harm than good.

Last edited:
See the thing you aren't understanding is as follows. 18th Century French philosopher Voltaire once said "With great power there must also come — great responsibility!" Some of yall may know the quote from that Spiderman movie, but that's neither here nor there. Now, the point is, a pair of shorts as radical as a pair of Chubbies is a potentially very powerful piece of clothing. The amount of good vibes and positive attention you can get from AAWGs when rocking them is unparalleled. However, the corollary to the dopeness of these shorts is that Chubbies wearers must wear the shorts responsibly. First and foremost, Chubbies wearers shouldn't neglect leg day, and should eat at a bare minimum a pound of animal flesh per day - preferably steaks, but chickens, buffalos, and pigs all work. Secondly, Chubbies wearers should participate in cool activities such as playing contact sports, hitting the beach, and tearing up tailgates when rocking them, rather than doing childish stuff like posing for hypebeast pictures in dim bedrooms. Above all, those insecure NTers out there who think that any pair of shorts that doesn't go significantly below the kneecap is "suspect" certainly aren't worthy of rocking them.

Back
Top Bottom