Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

roll.gif

See the thing you aren't understanding is as follows. 18th Century French philosopher Voltaire once said "With great power there must also come — great responsibility!" Some of yall may know the quote from that Spiderman movie, but that's neither here nor there. Now, the point is, a pair of shorts as radical as a pair of Chubbies is a potentially very powerful piece of clothing. The amount of good vibes and positive attention you can get from AAWGs when rocking them is unparalleled. However, the corollary to the dopeness of these shorts is that Chubbies wearers must wear the shorts responsibly. First and foremost, Chubbies wearers shouldn't neglect leg day, and should eat at a bare minimum a pound of animal flesh per day - preferably steaks, but chickens, buffalos, and pigs all work. Secondly, Chubbies wearers should participate in cool activities such as playing contact sports, hitting the beach, and tearing up tailgates when rocking them, rather than doing childish stuff like posing for hypebeast pictures in dim bedrooms. Above all, those insecure NTers out there who think that any pair of shorts that doesn't go significantly below the kneecap is "suspect" certainly aren't worthy of rocking them.

No bull.....I was just at Urban Outfitter and saw 3 guys in some short shorts there. I think they might have been from out of town but still, how ironic.

No bull.....I was just at Urban Outfitter and saw 3 guys in some short shorts there. I think they might have been from out of town but still, how ironic.
Not all short shorts are Chubbies tho brah. I suspect that most Urban Outfitters consumers would be scared off by all the testosterone that Chubbies exude.

I need a pair of Chubbmander in Chiefs. Missed them on the last restock. 

For those of you who travel for work: "Jetlag and Chubbies don't exist together. Put on the shorts and you become invincible." :smokin

This is not intended to be a race thread comment, but if you're black and you wear shorts like those best believe you're going to get mugged and immediately judged by the black community.

Shorts must hide knees, or be close. It's like an unspoken rule.

I approve his message. This is a flat out NO. The old heads would knocc heads off for this.

See the thing you aren't understanding is as follows. 18th Century French philosopher Voltaire once said "With great power there must also come — great responsibility!" Some of yall may know the quote from that Spiderman movie, but that's neither here nor there. Now, the point is, a pair of shorts as radical as a pair of Chubbies is a potentially very powerful piece of clothing. The amount of good vibes and positive attention you can get from AAWGs when rocking them is unparalleled. However, the corollary to the dopeness of these shorts is that Chubbies wearers must wear the shorts responsibly. First and foremost, Chubbies wearers shouldn't neglect leg day, and should eat at a bare minimum a pound of animal flesh per day - preferably steaks, but chickens, buffalos, and pigs all work. Secondly, Chubbies wearers should participate in cool activities such as playing contact sports, hitting the beach, and tearing up tailgates when rocking them, rather than doing childish stuff like posing for hypebeast pictures in dim bedrooms. Above all, those insecure NTers out there who think that any pair of shorts that doesn't go significantly below the kneecap is "suspect" certainly aren't worthy of rocking them.
grin.gif

Last edited:
I approve his message. This is a flat out NO. The old heads would knocc heads off for this.
Hahahaha. I find it really hard to take your post seriously when you're spelling knock with two c's. Sorry brah.

:lol:  Everyone of that guys post have pretty much validated the claim that these shorts are for **** boy *** lames. 
:lol: Please tell me you're posting on NT Mobile right now. In all seriousness, it's surprising that a pair of shorts can spark these amounts of vitriol - guess they may have to be a pretty dope pair of shorts. Why are you letting my choice in shorts make you feel some type of way (can someone adept at social media tweet at Rich Boy Quan to ensure I'm using the term properly?)?

Chubbies fact for the day: "Studies conducted by the Smithsonian indicate the reason no one can find Waldo is because he bought Chubbies early on, and has been buried under piles of women ever since." :smokin

Back
Top Bottom