Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

here's what da owners of that sussy shorts brand said about cargo shorts..

What are some staple items that every guy should have in his closet?

Well, we don't claim to be a fashion experts, so let's start with what you shouldn't have: CARGOS. No man should ever wear cargo shorts for any reason. They are a blight on this planet and serve absolutely no purpose.
http://www.out.com/fashion/truman-says/2012/07/06/interview-designers-chubbies-shorts

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

here's what da owners of that sussy shorts brand said about cargo shorts..

What are some staple items that every guy should have in his closet?

Well, we don't claim to be a fashion experts, so let's start with what you shouldn't have: CARGOS. No man should ever wear cargo shorts for any reason. They are a blight on this planet and serve absolutely no purpose.
http://www.out.com/fashion/truman-says/2012/07/06/interview-designers-chubbies-shorts

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
 Cargos are so useless. So many unnecessary pockets I would never use. 

Chubbies make you at least 4.2x faster.
(Obviously because of their aerodynamics. Can’t argue with science.)

pink short shorts huh....:lol:

i guess ya dont see da undertones going on...

how much male emasculation is this generation gonna be bombarded with until da pendulum swings back? jeez.... :lol: :smh:
Again, I don't think you and I share the same conception of masculinity. Judging by your posts in this thread, you seem to be under the impression that clothing choices define masculinity. I don't agree with that. Actions and attitude define masculinity. And as of now, you're doing a great job of emasculating yourself by spewing all this nonsense and hate. We get it; you're homophobic and close-minded. Find another thread for that brah.

The hate, where'd you come from?
Insecurity...

Looking forward to the Weekender email today - no better way to break up the Friday workday afternoon monotony...

Yep.

If you like these shorts, then you automatically enjoy penises in and around your mouth and butt hole.

Makes perfect sense.

Just like if you wear a hoody, you enjoy breaking into people's homes and beating up defenseless neighborhood watchers.

Because pigeonholing people by the clothes they like is completely logical.

I mean, look at how Larry David dresses! He's obviously broke.

I mean, look at all those super hetero dudes in the hood and in professional sports and in the music industry. None of those dudes wear chubbies, and even if they were on the "down low" or secretly gay, then no one would even know because they wear cargo shorts, which means they're totally straight!

Straight guys wear cargo shorts and gay dudes wear shorts that fall above their knees. That's just science.

All I'm saying is, we should be really passionate about what other people like to wear, because that's how we know how we should treat them.

Last edited:
Lol @ people who wear cargo shorts past high school. skys out thighs out baby, ladies love chubbies and my 7 inch shorts more than those ridiculous camo cargos that hit your calves

while I agree with Ninja in regards to the attempts to emasculate the modern man

I dont think you are gay if you like short shorts

its just not my steez personally I'm a big dude and dont want nothing huggin my sack i need room

Yep.

If you like these shorts, then you automatically enjoy penises in and around your mouth and butt hole.

Makes perfect sense.

Just like if you wear a hoody, you enjoy breaking into people's homes and beating up defenseless neighborhood watchers.

Because pigeonholing people by the clothes they like is completely logical.

I mean, look at how Larry David dresses! He's obviously broke.

I mean, look at all those super hetero dudes in the hood and in professional sports and in the music industry. None of those dudes wear chubbies, and even if they were on the "down low" or secretly gay, then no one would even know because they wear cargo shorts, which means they're totally straight!

Straight guys wear cargo shorts and gay dudes wear shorts that fall above their knees. That's just science.

All I'm saying is, we should be really passionate about what other people like to wear, because that's how we know how we should treat them.
will rep on recharge

Lol @ people who wear cargo shorts past high school. skys out thighs out baby, ladies love chubbies and my 7 inch shorts more than those ridiculous camo cargos that hit your calves
tumblr_mqjqmnixk21sppmago1_400.gif

It's the borderline sus comments I repeatedly keep running into in this thread that just makes it worse..

This thread backfire is one for the record books. I pray when I graduate w/ my masters I don't forget where I came from and become like the dudes in this thread, word to Undercova Brotha.

Last edited:

pink short shorts huh....
laugh.gif

i guess ya dont see da undertones going on...

how much male emasculation is this generation gonna be bombarded with until da pendulum swings back? jeez....
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Again, I don't think you and I share the same conception of masculinity. Judging by your posts in this thread, you seem to be under the impression that clothing choices define masculinity. I don't agree with that. Actions and attitude define masculinity.
how hypocritical.... actions INCLUDE picking da type of clothing you wear that represents and reflects your ideals.

you must be da type that doesn't mind little boys wearings skirts because "clothes doesn't define masculinity"

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

you wanna impress women? where's what they love...

lebronjames-1024x951.jpg

sweatpants...chicks love a dudes in sweat pants.

tumblr_mqjqmnixk21sppmago1_400.gif

It's the borderline sus comments I repeatedly keep running into in this thread that just makes it worse..

This thread backfire is one for the record books. I pray when I graduate w/ my masters I don't forget where I came from and become like the dudes in this thread, word to Undercova Brotha.

Acquire Masters... :smokin

Attain Currency... :smokin

Surround yourself with affluent and ambitious professionals...

Chubbies and yambs will come with time... :smokin

sweatpants...chicks love a dudes in sweat pants.

:smokin

View media item 593761

Last edited:
roll.gif
Ninjahood proving that hes in a bubble that is da heightz.

Sweatpants and capri's... Thats what the ******* love right there.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom