Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

Attractive, well-educated ones.
Dudes in here quick to throw out the educated card...but I know plenty of so called educated chicks and I'm almost certain that they wouldn't be caught dead with a dude rocking these joints. Come on...these are girl shorts, and I posted a pic of Jay and Beyonce out chillin, and you think Beyonce would be cool with Jay rocking cootie cutters? Ya'll dudes rocking cootie cutters man...
mean.gif

that's a small-time type statement.
How so my brother? 

Why is this thread so long though? are ya'll really that outraged by these shorts? ya'll don't know any young white dudes?

Attractive, well-educated ones.

Dudes in here quick to throw out the educated card...but I know plenty of so called educated chicks and I'm almost certain that they wouldn't be caught dead with a dude rocking these joints. Come on...these are girl shorts, and I posted a pic of Jay and Beyonce out chillin, and you think Beyonce would be cool with Jay rocking cootie cutters? Ya'll dudes rocking cootie cutters man...:smh:

that's a small-time type statement.

How so my brother? 

i'm just gonna repost my first post in this thread:

This is not intended to be a race thread comment, but if you're black and you wear shorts like those best believe you're going to get mugged and immediately judged by the black community.

Shorts must hide knees, or be close. It's like an unspoken rule.

pssshhhh

as a black dude who was rocking this look this past summer

the broads love it. makes you look like a grown man.

shorter khaki style shorts, a button up, a pair of ill shades and some moccassins, broads in the city just assume you got money.

ASOS FTW.

That's all. There's so many bad broads out here, if a broad doesn't dig me because i'm not rocking cargos and instead am rocking moccasins and shorts above my knees, then there's probably another broad that's even badder AND cooler because she gets where i'm coming from way better than the first one does. I'm not worried about broads' opinion of me nowadays. I turned 26 a little while ago and since then I realized that being a grown man is about being the illest you possible, and watching the birds either feel intimidated by how different you are, or getting up in the broads who are on the level that you are.

Also got to remember attractive to his standards may not be attractive to your standards. When I think of chicks that would talk to a dude wearing male booty shorts, I think she would look something like this:

valli_4.jpg

Weird no body type of chicks that would consider that BS fashion. Usually pretentious females with similar rich upbringings.

^more small time thinking.

sad that you assume you can't get the bad dominican broads with the skys out thighs out look.

i guess some people have to be real careful not to get clowned, and others can bag the bad ones without having to fit into the norms.

Also got to remember attractive to his standards may not be attractive to your standards. When I think of chicks that would talk to a dude wearing male booty shorts, I think she would look something like this:

valli_4.jpg

Weird no body type of chicks that would consider that BS fashion. Usually pretentious females with similar rich upbringings.
yes exactly. Above average white girls dig the Chubbies look though it's not exclusive to them

That's all. There's so many bad broads out here, if a broad doesn't dig me because i'm not rocking cargos and instead am rocking moccasins and shorts above my knees, then there's probably another broad that's even badder AND cooler because she gets where i'm coming from way better than the first one does. I'm not worried about broads' opinion of me nowadays. I turned 26 a little while ago and since then I realized that being a grown man is about being the illest you possible, and watching the birds either feel intimidated by how different you are, or getting up in the broads who are on the level that you are.
Where you coming from though? I mean by rocking cootie cutters I'm trying to figure out the distinction that needs to be made...is it a look that says I've arrived or something? 

1) Stop saying that thighs out ****.. That is probably the most feminine thing I've ever seen another male say in a very long time. Im refraining from coming off homophobic by just saying gay, because im not homophobic but that **** is gay.

2) Im black, not dominican. Don't know any dominicans, and I don't live remotely close to New York.

3) If wearing shorts that show your thighs is the only way you can think of standing out we don't even need to debate anymore. That speaks more on you than anything. If the only way you can attract a females attention is by having shorts cut to a similar length as the chick speaking to you, you need to be in TAY heavy.

4)  That chick above is not attractive to me in any way shape or form.. Im really starting to believe those for chubbies and those against chubbies have vastly different mindsets. I wouldn't poke that chick with a stick.

Maybe it's our nature.. Our upbringing. Maybe it's testosterone differences.. But I see no justification for ever wearing those glorified male booty shorts.

Last edited:
Exactly.

We like seeing chicks in these kind of shorts because it's nothing like seeing thighs out...especially with a fatty...:smh:

But why dudes so anxious to show some thigh?
why is it so offensive to you that I like letting my quads breathe?

Not defending nor bashing this particular style of shorts, but do yall not remember time before the mid/late 90's? And why does everything have to be either one extreme or the other with you dudes?

Where you coming from though? I mean by rocking cootie cutters I'm trying to figure out the distinction that needs to be made...is it a look that says I've arrived or something? 

it's a look that says "i saw these shorts in H&M and liked them so i bought them"

that's all. And along with any other style of pant i could've been wearing that day, i bag bad broads.

you mean to tell me you're walking around trying to make statements to broads with your clothes?

you peacockin' bro?

Last edited:
it's a look that says "i saw these shorts in H&M and liked them so i bought them"

that's all. And along with any other style of pant i could've been wearing that day, i bag bad broads.

you mean to tell me you're walking around trying to make statements to broads with your clothes?

you peacockin' bro?
Somewhat yes, I'm not putting on cootie cutters, so that right there speaks volumes. 

Man if I had a daughter that was 18 and she brought home a guy that was wearing chubbies :rofl: I would be so relieved thinking she brought home a homosexual dude instead of a boyfriend

Back
Top Bottom