Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

Exactly.

We like seeing chicks in these kind of shorts because it's nothing like seeing thighs out...especially with a fatty...:smh:

But why dudes so anxious to show some thigh?
why is it so offensive to you that I like letting my quads breathe?

Because its offensive to everyone's vision on da immediate area...

Cats out here acting like these aint da same lengty as modern men's boxers..

:rofl:

i'm just imagining someone trying some chubbies on in the store, walking out to the big mirror like, "Yo! Come over here, look at these! I just ******g arrived, brah! This is it!"

Man if I had a daughter that was 18 and she brought home a guy that was wearing chubbies :rofl: I would be so relieved thinking she brought home a homosexual dude instead of a boyfriend

lmao real talk. SMH!!! :smh: i would be seriously dissapointed and would fear for her safety if she ever needed to be defended. aint no dude rocking these shorts got a pair of nuts inbetween their legs.

Last edited:
roll.gif

i'm just imagining someone trying some chubbies on in the store, walking out to the big mirror like, "Yo! Come over here, look at these! I just ******g arrived, brah! This is it!"

Because its offensive to everyone's vision on da immediate area...

Cats out here acting like these aint da same lengty as modern men's boxers..
How is it offensive though? They're just quads brah. If you ran a few months of Starting Strength and took a double scoop of your preferred protein powder you could have too

This is the highest id wear shorts.

Kourtney_Kardashiansiwy-madeline-denim-jeans-shorts-cut-off-JT.jpg

Shorts with button shirt, tie and blazer look ridiculous too
mean.gif
This is what I was referring to when I said the difference between above the knee and below the knee is minor. Nothing wrong with these at all right below the knee people?

Shorts with button shirt, tie and blazer look ridiculous too :smh:

This is what I was referring to when I said the difference between above the knee and below the knee is minor. Nothing wrong with these at all right below the knee people?
why you actling like these are da ones being discussed in this thread?
Because since the thread started people were claiming that "all above the knee shorts are suspect" and I disagreed. I already said that I'm not opposed to people wearing chubbies, and was continuing the conversation I was having previously in the thread.

Shorts with button shirt, tie and blazer look ridiculous too
mean.gif
why you actling like these are da ones being discussed in this thread?
Because since the thread started people were claiming that "all above the knee shorts are suspect" and I disagreed.
reading is fundamental b....

these "chubbies" are short shorts

polo-ralph-lauren-black-woven-boxer-shorts-product-2-1982718-792380647_large_flex.jpeg

modern boxers....yeah, you look like you forgot your pants rocking these short shorts....

I LIKE HOW SOME PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD (NOT U ANTIDOPE SINCE I JUST REALIZED U JUST CHANGED UR AVY TO THE ELTON JOHN OF RAP)

ARE HERE TOMBOUT THESE BOOTY SHORTS ARE FEMININE ARE DA SAME TYPE OF DUDES THAT SAY DRAKE GOES ARD.

BRUH THATS LIKE CALLING THE POT DOMINICAN.

IN TERMS OF NINJAHOOD, WHY DONT YALL LET HIM LIVE. HE JUST SAYING HIS OPINION AND PPL QUICK TO THROW PERSONAL SHOTS AT HIM.

This is not intended to be a race thread comment, but if you're black and you wear shorts like those best believe you're going to get mugged and immediately judged by the black community.

Shorts must hide knees, or be close. It's like an unspoken rule.

Nah... Not my style.. Even when I was in my preppy faze my shorts at least touched my knees..

shorts above the knee for guys are sus

dudes about to get their frank ocean on tbh
Reading sure is fundamental and you should try it sometime because these were the kinds of posts I was referring too and I clearly stated that I am indifferent on the cubbies.

Not everyone needs to be having the same conversation you're having.

I LIKE HOW SOME PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD (NOT U ANTIDOPE SINCE I JUST REALIZED U JUST CHANGED UR AVY TO THE ELTON JOHN OF RAP)
Not sure what's supposed mean

Last edited:
Summers over so these shorts will be (should be anyway) a non-factor, unless you're in warm climates like Cali or FL.

Last edited:
Funny thing is all these hood dudes were saying the same thing about slimmer jeans in 2005, now everyone is wearing them. The whole masculinity an clothing argument is uneducated cause of all the shifts in clothing styles.

The "emasculation of man" theory is heavy on NT, it's laughable, :lol:

Dudes born in the 90's talking about the emasculation of man, stupid millennials.

Baggy pants = hombre macho, :lol:

Last edited:
The "emasculation of man" theory is heavy on NT, it's laughable,
laugh.gif

Dudes born in the 90's talking about the emasculation of man, stupid millennials.

Baggy pants = hombre macho,
laugh.gif
Just too many dudes in here that apparently have ***** down to their knee's apparently.

The "emasculation of man" theory is heavy on NT, it's laughable, :lol:

Baggy pants = hombre macho, :lol:
Just too many dudes in here that apparently have ***** down to their knee's apparently.

my **** is down do my knees AND i rock the super short chubbies.

The ladies see me, and their computers start 'putin all crazy

I can garuntee you that more Alphas rock shorts above the knee than baggy cargos.

Lots of dudes are tricking birds into thinking they're alphas.

Back
Top Bottom