Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

I have plenty of Jordan/Nike shorts that are mad comfy, and long enough. 

This is all new to me. I had no idea dudes were rocking these. 

Da fact that long shorts have not only survive da transition to slimmer clothing

But THRIVED (nike elite system) goes to show you that aint no one trying to fit into

Tiny shorts...

Joints is sitting next to bell bottoms in fashion hell :lol:
U know what else has survived the transition to more modern clothing? Acid wash jeans

Umm no, ac slater jeans JUST came back...and only for chicks.

[quote name="ksteezy" url="/hubbies-shorts-appreciation-thread-vol-skies-out-thighs-out/360_20#post_18797190"]
Why dont you ask da guy in your avi...

melo is your best example?...lulz[/quote]

Aint u like 5'4 b....

Last time i checked melo was in GQ magazine... You

Creamed your pants for a IG reference :lol:

Go back to da drawing board slandering son Knicks gawd :smh:

19" - 21" board shorts FTW + J. Crew 11" shorts FTW!

I'm 30 now though, cargos are tough to pull off... In fact, I haven't even tried in well over a year.

Last edited:
 Bro is shorts, as long as your John ain't hanging out shorts 2-3 inches above your knees is not a taboo, they are far more practical than shorts that fall below the knee, more practical for running, swimming, etc as far as casual wear I wouldn't go as high above the knee but I still believe shorts an inch above the knee look best....if you have an issue with showing skin/hair, throw on some jeans, midas well...I mean what is the point of wearing shorts below the knees and elite socks 2 inches below the knee, for probably .75 inch exposure of the leg...lmao
This

At all the kids at school with camo cargos and elite socks 
laugh.gif

Chances are same dudes who cosigh below the knees "short" show up to a beach in basketball shorts, with a pair of boxers underneath, socks and Nike Velcro sandals.....looking like clowns.
I legit see people at the beach trying to look fly in a full outfit with like lebrons or something on , and I'm like wtf? Its not the club bro, its the beach lmfao.

Da audacity of these daisy duke advocates acting like shorts

BELOW da knees aint running **** since da fab 5...

20 years b...them young *** baby **** booty panties aint ever

Coming back... Deal with it :pimp:

Aint u like 5'4 b....

Lulz I'm 5'8 pretty sure I'm taller than you...are you not like 5'7?

Melo was in GQ, that makes him automatically legit?...cut it out...although he dresses cool for the most part, he still a tall basketball player, the shorts he wears don't fit him the same as they would your pudgy behind...lol that's why I said "he's your best example?"

Average height dudes fitting into these regulation basketball shorts made for tall dudes and using them as beachwear is far more stupid than a dude in speedos

Is all good all the hood boogers salivate over ya dudes choice of clothing.....lol

Aint u like 5'4 b....

Lulz I'm 5'8 pretty sure I'm taller than you...are you not like 5'7?

Melo was in GQ, that makes him automatically legit?...cut it out...although he dresses cool for the most part, he still a tall basketball player, the shorts he wears don't fit him the same as they would your pudgy behind...lol that's why I said "he's your best example?"

Average height dudes fitting into these regulation basketball shorts made for tall dudes and using them as beachwear is far more stupid than a dude in speedos

Umm im WAY taller then you squirt...try 6'1

Basketball shorts below your knees looks worse then some speedos?

:rofl: :lol:

You little ****** and ya pee wee fashion trends crack me up..

Something wrong with this length?...ol insecure dudes scare to expose an inch of skin ...

jake-gyllenhaal-jogging-short-shorts-10092011-lead-430x645.jpg

name="ksteezy" url="/t/570350/chubbies-shorts-appreciation-thread-vol-skies-out-thighs-out/380_20#post_18797289"]Bruh you measuring yourself with a Dominican measuring tape or something?

You're a little short guy that wears tiny shorts..we not all small &

Frail slippin into hot daisy dukes flashing men thighs.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom