Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

Lulz at the short bio, I'm flattered fam...you a nobody online or offline tho, but keep rustlin :rofl:

Why do I need to expose my legs as a man?
What's wrong with it though? Can you rationally explain why it's wrong for me to expose my thighs in public?

View media item 594537
So many colors and designs to choose from

http://statigr.am/tag/chubbies
Look at all these radtacular human beings wearing their most bodacious shorts. 
Dope ******g line-up, although Khakis and light yellows and off whites are kinda overkill

You're a little short guy that wears tiny shorts..we not all small &

Frail slippin into hot daisy dukes flashing men thighs.. :lol:
6'4 250 and wears short shorts:
View media item 594711
Shorts like these were for cross country runners...and that was it coming up. Maybe the soccer players had shorts like these but outside of working out...

No.
Wait what? You anti-chubbies brahs are dwelling on the fact that the NBA/NCAA Basketball made the switch to knee length shorts and how that should dictate fashion, but other sports should be ignored? You can't have it both ways.

Toughest athletes in the world and in America are rugby players. How long are rugby shorts?
View media item 594714

View media item 594552
I aint chubby either :lol:

Definitely not a tiny scrawny lil man though like

Some u you daisy duke wearers...
So tanks are cool but short shorts aren't? What's the logic? I'm legitimately curious.

View media item 594717View media item 594717

lol you tried to take the logic angle with ninjahood?
laugh.gif

Chances are same dudes who cosigh below the knees "short" show up to a beach in basketball shorts, with a pair of boxers underneath, socks and Nike Velcro sandals.....looking like clowns.
Still a better fit than looking like you stole the UPS delivery man's shorts.

The Steezy x ninjahood thread takeover collabo back again my ******! but damn that fashion line would be confusing as **** on some leopard print foams tip. Sign me up for the right at the knee joints when ya'll make them though.

The Steezy and Ninjahood battles are always a classic, but we need more pics because.I don' have a computer.

Baggy, over sized, non fitting clothes era is over. Move on. This is exactly how people acted in the late 80's early 90's when baggy, saggin was first trending. Denial lol

Wearing swimming trunks to a beach is as baffling to you as rocking socks, timbs and under the knee length basketball shorts to the beach....oooook buddy ,
How are swimming trunks at a beach baffling
laugh.gif
So you're saying your swim trunks fit like the dude in the white bottoms? 
sick.gif

Those are booty shorts son.

Last edited:
So you're saying your swim trunks fit like the dude in the white bottoms? :x  

Those are booty shorts son.

They are swimming trunks, dudes in Europe are swimming in tight speedos and you find this baffling....c'mon son.

I see dudes at the beach diving in a wife beater and basket ball shorts, come out looking so stupid :lol:

Why do I need to expose my legs as a man?
What's wrong with it though? Can you rationally explain why it's wrong for me to expose my thighs in public?

I aint chubby either :lol:

Definitely not a tiny scrawny lil man though like

Some u you daisy duke wearers...
So tanks are cool but short shorts aren't? What's the logic? I'm legitimately curious.
dam fam might as well just come out the closet with all them dudes u posting in short shorts i dont see anything wrong with real athletes wearing em because they serve a purpose in sports and they actually lift...
nothing wrong with wearing tank tops as a dude because you are only showing your arms nothing feminine about that
if you are a straight man you dont associate your self with feminine things thats why dudes wearing skirts dresses short shorts get looked at sideways by straight people cuz its sus its feminine simple as that... expose your thighs do you and if you dont mind getting attention from the gay crowd or getting laughed at go for it :lol:

(not hating on gay people dont ban me :lol:)

Last edited:
For a bunch of supposed dime smashing heteros, yall sure are quick to jump on some "sus" trends

da ghey mhaab iz winnin :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom