Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

dam fam might as well just come out the closet with all them dudes u posting in short shorts i dont see anything wrong with real athletes wearing em because they serve a purpose in sports and they actually lift...
nothing wrong with wearing tank tops as a dude because you are only showing your arms nothing feminine about that
if you are a straight man you dont associate your self with feminine things thats why dudes wearing skirts dresses short shorts get looked at sideways by straight people cuz its sus its feminine simple as that... expose your thighs do you and if you dont mind getting attention from the gay crowd or getting laughed at go for it
laugh.gif

(not hating on gay people dont ban me
laugh.gif
)
The only thing gayer than actually being gay is the insecurity of homophobia. I suspect people who reach this hard literally think about man parts 24/7.

The manliest of men, and he shows skin. Dudes like ninjahood want men to dress like this.

dam fam might as well just come out the closet with all them dudes u posting in short shorts i dont see anything wrong with real athletes wearing em because they serve a purpose in sports and they actually lift...
nothing wrong with wearing tank tops as a dude because you are only showing your arms nothing feminine about that
if you are a straight man you dont associate your self with feminine things thats why dudes wearing skirts dresses short shorts get looked at sideways by straight people cuz its sus its feminine simple as that... expose your thighs do you and if you dont mind getting attention from the gay crowd or getting laughed at go for it :lol:

(not hating on gay people dont ban me :lol:)

First of all, the contradiction of the two bolded statements. :lol:

Second, we've already established that Chubbies are most suitable for jack3d individuals like myself. However, there's no reason that skinnier dudes shouldn't be allowed to wear them.

I'm having trouble understanding your post, but it looks like the main thing missing from your argument is a logical explanation of how short shorts are feminine. I've yet to see a logical argument on this point in this thread. I'm guessing that is a result of a) the combination of the fact that there is no logical argument and b) the anti-Chubbies squad are by and large incapable of making logical arguments.

Your example is from the movie 300? So you think Leonidas looked in his closet and passed over the cargos, jeans, and khakis and went for the undies?

Your example is from the movie 300? So you think Leonidas looked in his closet and passed over the cargos, jeans, and khakis and went for the undies?
Yea that's clearly what I meant....or maybe if you recruit a few more brain cells you'd realize I meant men have dressed in many ways throughout history that would be considered feminine today.

Wearing swimming trunks to a beach is as baffling to you as rocking socks, timbs and under the knee length basketball shorts to the beach....oooook buddy ,

How are swimming trunks at a beach baffling :lol:

So you're saying your swim trunks fit like the dude in the white bottoms? :x  

Those are booty shorts son.
I didn't even look at the pic I was confused how swimming trunks at the beach is baffling. Now that I looked at the pic, all 3 of those dudes rolled up their shorts (Prb getting a white boy tan). Look like the appropriate length when rolled down, I would wear.

Yea that's clearly what I meant....or maybe if you recruit a few more brain cells you'd realize I meant men have dressed in many ways throughout history that would be considered feminine today.

Maybe you should actually say what you mean instead of implying that it would be normal to walk around today in an outfit from the movie 300.

But throughout history if men had the option of dressing like men, I don't think they would have preferred the feminine look is what cguy is saying I believe...

Maybe you should actually say what you mean instead of implying that it would be normal to walk around today in an outfit from the movie 300.
We aren't in 2nd grade, you should be able to infer that from what I posted. Anyone who passed the SATs should be able to, we aren't 5 year olds in this thread.

But throughout history if men had the option of dressing like men, I don't think they would have preferred the feminine look is what cguy is saying I believe...
Yea looking forward in history some idiot would be saying the same thing about the way we dress. Below the knee shorts fam, yo that's gay. Dressing like that was considered masculine back then.

I rock with shorts that are a lil above the knees but these are cheerleader status bruh. :x

I see what JatPatt was talmbout.

dead @ dudes pulling pics from 300 and the nba as if that's what dictates what's appropriate or not

Yep. They wore it in Thermopylae in 480B.C. so it must be ok to wear in the US in 2013.
He still has no concept of reading comprehension.
roll.gif

Aren't you the guy who used to have the "Miseducation of the Negro" avy. The irony.

Me break it down. Me show picture, to show that there is no inherent (don't know how to describe this word is layman's terms) way of a man dressing. Me post picture of man dressing in thong, strong man too, who fight good.

Last edited:
Yep. They wore it in Thermopylae in 480B.C. so it must be ok to wear in the US in 2013.

He still has no concept of reading comprehension. :rofl:

Aren't you the guy who used to have the "Miseducation of the Negro" avy. The irony.

Me break it down. Me show picture, to show that there is no inherent (don't know how to describe this word is layman's terms) way of a man dressing. Me post picture of man dressing in thong, strong man too, who fight good.

You a stalker or something? I had that avy like 3 years ago. Which is irrelevant to a discussion about grown men wearing short shorts that are the attire of a woman.

There is an inherent way for a man to dress according to the cultural norms of the society. So we can agree to disagree and you can dress whatever way you want to, not like I will be hanging with you.

I have this fashion history book that actually says showing the knees even in the winter months was seen as a sign of toughness because it dates back to the ancient British war costumes, Scottish kilts and footballers uniforms

it also says the most flattering length for both men and women is 1 inch above or below the top of the kneecap

You a stalker or something? I had that avy like 3 years ago. Which is irrelevant to a discussion about grown men wearing short shorts that are the attire of a woman.

There is an inherent way for a man to dress according to the cultural norms of the society. So we can agree to disagree and you can dress whatever way you want to, not like I will be hanging with you.
You're typing on the internet without gloves, that's feminine.

Back
Top Bottom