Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

Da fact that long shorts have not only survive da transition to slimmer clothing

But THRIVED (nike elite system) goes to show you that aint no one trying to fit into

Tiny shorts...

Joints is sitting next to bell bottoms in fashion hell :lol:

Last edited:
Ehh, I'm good. Nothing suspect about them, just not my style. I get broads in my cargos and feel comfortable doing it, I'm good. Ya'll got it.

Funny thing is all these hood dudes were saying the same thing about slimmer jeans in 2005, now everyone is wearing them. The whole masculinity an clothing argument is uneducated cause of all the shifts in clothing styles.

You talking about actual slim jeans, or Russell Brand jeans?

Sky's out thighs out? a male said that? dipset.
Its da Chubbies motto

skys out thighs out baby,

I might press Report because of this comment
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Those aren't chubbies though. 

Pretty disgusting. Bet you same dudes who wear these shave your legs.

The shorts Scott got on are cool. But any thing higher than that is disgusting. Leave that to the women.

The shorts Scott got on are cool. But any thing higher than that is disgusting. Leave that to the women.
I don't understand. Please explain. Why are they disgusting. 

Got a pair of pink ones in, and some black chick that I looked good in em.

Like i said, you gotta have a that confidence to pull em off. I guess if your black you defitnely have to be bold to beat the stereotype I believe.

Did you not see that gum ad?
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Dude is frail and those are shorter than chubbies. 
laugh.gif
  You need to be muscular to wear these.

I already said this in the beginning of the thread. 

Anything that's da SAME length as boxer shorts is UNSUITABLE

To walk out da house with...

What kinda **** ya on gassin these? :lol: :x

Yeah no one wants to see a man walking with booty shorts PERIOD. Next thing u know these same people going to start rocking thongs n mini skirts with a blazer on. FOH.

You talking about actual slim jeans, or Russell Brand jeans?

I'm saying the fact that pants are getting tighter and tighter even amongst ninjahood type people.

I already mentioned that frat boys and rich kids dress like this, and they attract cute valley chicks not hpv infected bird that work at church's chicken.

Just different cultures that's all.

Da fact that long shorts have not only survive da transition to slimmer clothing

But THRIVED (nike elite system) goes to show you that aint no one trying to fit into

Tiny shorts...

Joints is sitting next to bell bottoms in fashion hell :lol:
U know what else has survived the transition to more modern clothing? Acid wash jeans

if u guys ok with rockin these...then yaw should be ok with rockin speedos at the beach. 
How so? You anti-chubbies brahs are relying on hyperbole because you have no logical argument against them.

Its da Chubbies motto
View media item 594306

View media item 594307

:lol:  

Those aren't chubbies though. 
Dope tank brah - got one in the box with my latest purchase.

None of these dudes have logical arguments against them. They're just repeating rely same "It's disgusting b" or "Ur gay if u wear these" tired, close-minded statements over and over again.

Dude is frail and those are shorter than chubbies. :lol:   You need to be muscular to wear these.

I already said this in the beginning of the thread. 
Ya they're perfect shorts for those of us with big legs. Not too tight and perfect for getting your legs well-deserved sun exposure.

View media item 594466

Some people gotta move out the hood and really see how different the world really is.

Chances are same dudes who cosigh below the knees "short" show up to a beach in basketball shorts, with a pair of boxers underneath, socks and Nike Velcro sandals.....looking like clowns.

Some people gotta move out the hood and really see how different the world really is.
I'll never forget my culture...or my roots so to speak. This doesn't fly where I'm at, educated, non-educated, straight, masculine type dudes ain't rocking these around my way. Haven't seen this look in person, only in photos from back in the day. Or older men in public, and I'm talking old heads for real. My generation never cosigned this, and never will. It's something new that's being brought in from elsewhere. 

Someone mentioned this could be a regional thing, I don't know, but if this is so in, why are dudes still rocking long shorts on the basketball court?

I'll never forget my culture...or my roots so to speak. This doesn't fly where I'm at, educated, non-educated, straight, masculine type dudes ain't rocking these around my way. Haven't seen this look in person, only in photos from back in the day. Or older men in public, and I'm talking old heads for real. My generation never cosigned this, and never will. It's something new that's being brought in from elsewhere. 

Someone mentioned this could be a regional thing, I don't know, but if this is so in, why are dudes still rocking long shorts on the basketball court?

Bro is shorts, as long as your John ain't hanging out shorts 2-3 inches above your knees is not a taboo, they are far more practical than shorts that fall below the knee, more practical for running, swimming, etc as far as casual wear I wouldn't go as high above the knee but I still believe shorts an inch above the knee look best....if you have an issue with showing skin/hair, throw on some jeans, midas well...I mean what is the point of wearing shorts below the knees and elite socks 2 inches below the knee, for probably .75 inch exposure of the leg...lmao

Back
Top Bottom