Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

Rich Frat boys are the most vile people on earth, with their obnoxious fashion and attitudes
And poor, ignorant, uneducated, homophobes aren't?
nerd.gif

Anyhow this thread inspired me to get back to the the dressing better thread, I need some new fits for the fall winter.

Last edited:
Thanks for proving my statement. I'm not even any of those, but I grew up, went to school, and work with clowns like you.

Its not even about the style, it's more about the people who typically wear them. I went to school with Castameres west coast versions. Tank tops with corny rap lyrics, board shorts, and Sperry's/Vans. The style might be different but the racism, classism, arrogance and general @#%$@ @#$ness is the same

Last edited:
I also wear a lot of Sperrys but Sperrys are only 100 to 150.
I seem to have struck a nerve amongst our financially challenged brethren. Apologies.

The way you're acting, I'd be flat out shocked if your financial position has anything to do with any of YOUR accomplishments.

P.S. those short shorts are not a good look, at all. That's a trend that doesn't need to come back.

Last edited:
Its not even about the style, it's more about the people who typically wear them. I went to school with Castameres west coast versions. Tank tops with corny rap lyrics, board shorts, and Sperry's/Vans. The style might be different but the racism, classism, arrogance and general @#%$@ @#$ness is the same
There are stereotypes for people who wear just about every style of clothing.....word to Trayvon Martin. I think what I'm doing in this thread is flying over heads, but I'll run with it.

My point to ninjahood was that people who dress like this aren't gay, they may be gay to people who live on his block who aren't used to it....when in fact the stereotypes associated with people who dress like this is one of privilege.

laugh.gif

Castamere you trying to fit in or what? I'm genuinely curious. 

I wonder if you're bout to be laughing when your buddies ask YOU to enter the country club through the back door. 

A race and sexuality argument in one thread. Someone slide religion in here to give us the trifecta

You're saying it's just a stereotype, yet you're in here calling everyone who doesn't like them financially challenged. Congrats.

Last edited:
feeling the need to post on the internet about your 6-inch inseam means you weren't dressing like this last year. bunch of try-hard followers. you're not rich you look like broke douchebags desperately trying to fit in.

Not sure which Chubbies I should get.

I'm thinking either the rainmakers, the fleets, or the khakmeisters. 

Need a more subtle color in my rotation. 
I heard the ones with the built in maxi pad are stylish and functional.
laugh.gif

these will never gain traction outside metrosexuals, and guys with "life partners"

modern boxers are about as long as these.

sweetie pies up in here really advocating little baby pink shorts called "chubbies" for men...
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom