Chris Brown only sold 135,000...ouch *Drake won

that's a real bad look for Chris Brown
F.AM.E sold double that last year in it's first week 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Nah kid he's good. When Usher only did 128k. RnB isn't really selling like HIP-HOP. Usher RvR did 329k and FAME did 270k.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

thats still a pretty solid opening week in 2012...

not when it's well below what your record company paid to promote and expected sales to be

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Nah kid he's good. When Usher only did 128k. RnB isn't really selling like HIP-HOP. Usher RvR did 329k and FAME did 270k.
Pretty much
Fortune >>> Take Care

[h1]Is Rihanna Rekindling Her Romance With Drake? Report Says Riri Has Booked Romantic Cruise For The 2 On The French Riviera[/h1]

After having a rough time over the last couple of weeks there is a new report online thatRihanna is ready to let her hair down and rekindle her romance with Drake.

Britain's Sun newspaper is reporting that the singer has plopped down $155,000 to book a yacht that will take her and Drake on a week long cruise on the French Riviera.

Rihanna is determined to live life to the full following her grandma’s death and decided to give it another go with Drake," a source tells The Sun. “In the past he’d moan that she wouldn’t commit and was working all the time. But she’s up for trying again."

The pair dated briefly in 2009 and have even collaborated on music. Recording "What's My Name?" off of Rihanna's 2010 'Loud' album and most recently "Take Care," off Drake's album of the same name.

According to the report, Rihanna is going all out for this upcoming rendezvous.

“They’re meeting up on a plush yacht in Cannes next week and will then spend a week cruising around the Med," the source continued. “Rihanna wants to travel down through Italy and go to the most romantic places she’s seen online. It’s just what she needs after an incredibly tough few months — however, they also know how to party. They’ll be joined on the yacht by a few friends, who plan to sink a lot of champagne on the trip.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Pretty much
Fortune >>> Take Care
not even close IMO
I like Chris Brown but Fortune is terrible; the only song I even like is Sweet Love

F.A.M.E was much much better and Take Care>>>>>>>>>Fortune

Fortune reminds me of a crappy mixtape with no direction 

^ I gotta disagree, there's a few songs that are out of place but the R&B music starts at track 5 and ends at track 12. 5-12 are all R&B and are all solid. The two dance records I actually like, the song with him and Big Sean is dope. Go back and listen 5-12, hell even #4 with NaS

Take Care.....AMAZING production and that's it. Like probably 4-5 songs off it but Drake is boring and repetitive (which all artists are in a way) but you can finish his bars (no Frank)

They making pop music. Just because they are black they say its R&B.

I cant listen to these clowns yo.

They making music for the kids. Im not bout that life son.

I can *%@$ wih Frank ocean and The Weeknd,, They put out real music son. Real talk. I can bump dey +#@%. Weeknd easily. Frank i gotta know what he talking about first b4 i get into it.

Pretty much
Fortune >>> Take Care
not even close IMO
I like Chris Brown but Fortune is terrible; the only song I even like is Sweet Love

F.A.M.E was much much better and Take Care>>>>>>>>>Fortune

Fortune reminds me of a crappy mixtape with no direction 
Fortune is so much better than F.A.M.E, it actually has some sort of direction and his vocals on this album are much better than F.A.M.E's. Breezy will be fine though cause Fortune is doing extremely well overseas. 

Wifey actually bought this cd today at Best Buy while we was out.

Sounded alright on the way home... got up to #5.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

That's what they get for not making real R&B. The older black market is heavy on buying CDs
Word. Anthony Hamilton, Musiq Soulchild, Kem, etc. type steez.

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

I can *%@$ wih Frank ocean and The Weeknd,, They put out real music son. Real talk. I can bump dey +#@%. Weeknd easily. Frank i gotta know what he talking about first b4 i get into it.
Go listen to 4-12 on Fortune and tell me it's not R&B please. 

4-the end is good

I think it did pretty well since Chris isn't doing any interviews this year...

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Go listen to 4-12 on Fortune and tell me it's not R&B please. 
na man CB is def on that europop wave
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom