**CHIEF KEEF**

I think this is another one of those random under the radar Keef albums

Could've trimmed this down alot. 8 songs and it would've been [emoji]128076[/emoji]. Scream, got, opponent and x-men are my standouts after one ride to it. Got is amazing tho.

Zay been remaking a lot of his old classic beats lately, they still sound [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] with the new spins though

I'm ******* with camp glotiggy, I really hate the way this ***** promote and drop his tapes

Zay been remaking a lot of his old classic beats lately, they still sound [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] with the new spins though

I'm ******* with camp glotiggy, I really hate the way this ***** promote and drop his tapes
That trouble song is Kop a chicken on steroids

That truck loaded remake had me like :wow:

Zay really out here retroing his og joints like jb :smokin dude is goat

If he remake we cocky :smh:
My all time favorite gucci song. I need that retroed under 1 condition. Only gucci can get it.

Did anybody else know Lil' Durk has an album coming out next month :lol:? Just based on the tracklisting, it really does seem like he's the most accessible and "safe" one out of all the GBE/300 dudes. I'll sort of give it a listen when it drops.

tumblr_nx2fesdWkm1ql0zqbo1_500.jpg

video-220244.jpg

A Chicago man once falsely accused of being involved in the death of rapper Lil JoJo will now go to prison for murdering a 14-year-old.

The killer, 20-year-old Ahbin Sardin was found guilty of first-degree murder on Thursday night.  Sardin is known more by his street name D. Rose and has been mentioned in the lyrics of Chief Keef, Cdai and RondoNumbaNine. He shot the young man, Venzel Richardson four times after he and a group of friends left a convenient store back in February 2014. The victim tried to escape, but ended up collapsing and dying, according to the Chicago Suntimes. Sardin pulled up in a white minivan to execute the crime and was seen by several witnesses who later identified him to police. He can serve up to 45 years in prison based on the conviction.

Sardin was once linked to the killing of Chicago rapper Lil JoJo who rose to fame from a viral video.  A previous post on social media even suggested that he killed the rapper himself, but that Facebook page was found out to be hacked later on. Sardin was never formally charged for that crime.

http://www.vladtv.com/article/22024...-of-killing-14-year-old-faces-45-years?page=2

Crazy man. Hate to see these lil dudes catch these numbers but it is what it is I guess :smh: Fam you like 14-16 years old & gone be in a box till you 60-70 years old :x You ain't even really had a taste of some good p**** yet. Damn :smh:

Crazy man. Hate to see these lil dudes catch these numbers but it is what it is I guess :smh: Fam you like 14-16 years old & gone be in a box till you 60-70 years old :x You ain't even really had a taste of some good p**** yet. Damn :smh:

Forget *****, these dudes haven't even scratched the surface of life itself and they're throwing it away. It's saddening, man. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom