**CHIEF KEEF**

This ***** been locked up since like 15, took a year off and went back

I don't know how to embed IG on here, but he previewed some beat he made then some vocals over it a couple days ago, and it sounds :x :pimp:

Forget *****, these dudes haven't even scratched the surface of life itself and they're throwing it away. It's saddening, man. :smh:

My homie went to jail for murder at 17 life with no parole. We both 36 now like damn all the things I've experienced in life he'll never get to see.

tumblr_nx2fesdWkm1ql0zqbo1_500.jpg

video-220244.jpg

A Chicago man once falsely accused of being involved in the death of rapper Lil JoJo will now go to prison for murdering a 14-year-old.

The killer, 20-year-old Ahbin Sardin was found guilty of first-degree murder on Thursday night.  Sardin is known more by his street name D. Rose and has been mentioned in the lyrics of Chief Keef, Cdai and RondoNumbaNine. He shot the young man, Venzel Richardson four times after he and a group of friends left a convenient store back in February 2014. The victim tried to escape, but ended up collapsing and dying, according to the Chicago Suntimes. Sardin pulled up in a white minivan to execute the crime and was seen by several witnesses who later identified him to police. He can serve up to 45 years in prison based on the conviction.

Sardin was once linked to the killing of Chicago rapper Lil JoJo who rose to fame from a viral video.  A previous post on social media even suggested that he killed the rapper himself, but that Facebook page was found out to be hacked later on. Sardin was never formally charged for that crime.

http://www.vladtv.com/article/22024...-of-killing-14-year-old-faces-45-years?page=2
Don't make me call D Rose boy. Damn It's crazy these Chicago Drill heads really was bout that life and most of the industry faker the hell. But at the end of the day not being in prison> 

tumblr_nx2fesdWkm1ql0zqbo1_500.jpg

video-220244.jpg

A Chicago man once falsely accused of being involved in the death of rapper Lil JoJo will now go to prison for murdering a 14-year-old.
The killer, 20-year-old Ahbin Sardin was found guilty of first-degree murder on Thursday night.  Sardin is known more by his street name D. Rose and has been mentioned in the lyrics of Chief Keef, Cdai and RondoNumbaNine. He shot the young man, Venzel Richardson four times after he and a group of friends left a convenient store back in February 2014. The victim tried to escape, but ended up collapsing and dying, according to the Chicago Suntimes. Sardin pulled up in a white minivan to execute the crime and was seen by several witnesses who later identified him to police. He can serve up to 45 years in prison based on the conviction.
Sardin was once linked to the killing of Chicago rapper Lil JoJo who rose to fame from a viral video.  A previous post on social media even suggested that he killed the rapper himself, but that Facebook page was found out to be hacked later on. Sardin was never formally charged for that crime.
http://www.vladtv.com/article/22024...-of-killing-14-year-old-faces-45-years?page=2

The white minivan is rondos brother whip

BDK

It's crazy, out of all these rappers those Chicago drill dudes were the only 100% authentic ones. Like they legit do everything they rap about.

It would be cool to see a shift in public opinion of what's cool to glorify and what's not. These drill cats are the embodiment of what is rapped about. You kill people, you get sent to jail for the rest of your life; you live that street ****, you'll probably die about that street ****. I'm not even gonna act holier than though, because I listen to this ignorant **** at ignorant levels... But damn.

It would be cool to see a shift in public opinion of what's cool to glorify and what's not. These drill cats are the embodiment of what is rapped about. You kill people, you get sent to jail for the rest of your life; you live that street ****, you'll probably die about that street ****. I'm not even gonna act holier than though, because I listen to this ignorant **** at ignorant levels... But damn.

That's life, kiddo. That's why I somewhat respect these dudes. They have narratives based off the struggle, having impoverished upbringings, etc.

That's life, kiddo. That's why I somewhat respect these dudes. They have narratives based off the struggle, having impoverished upbringings, etc.

I'm sorry but I don't respect nobody killing young kids and innocent people.

If you're involved in that life then that's what you chose but na, there is nothing to respect about these guys, they are lost souls.

I'm sorry but I don't respect nobody killing young kids and innocent people.

If you're involved in that life then that's what you chose but na, there is nothing to respect about these guys, they are lost souls.
homie rondo nailed was not innocent....

Him and Uzi cool, at least they was cool and he stay paying homage. Yachty don't dance like that so Imma assume that was aimed at Dex :lol:

Dex used to bang GD with Lil Jay and the rest of them FBG _'s and they were like the main people dissing Keef on wax

This is what be killing me tho, these ****** be tryna diss dudes and some of the people they **** with fall under the same branch of dudes they dissing

It's like when Migos had a bar on every single song about ****** stealing they flow meanwhile they tryna get in every pic with Drake, one of the main people tryna steal the flow :lol:

Last edited:
The clones already passed Keef.

Pretty much. The world was in Keef's hands and he flushed it down the toilet. Every dude he possibly could be referring to have passed him by in both popularity and business aspects/

Back
Top Bottom