**CHIEF KEEF**

Pretty much. The world was in Keef's hands and he flushed it down the toilet. Every dude he possibly could be referring to have passed him by in both popularity and business aspects/

He got too leaned out and just didn't care about the quality of his work.

He still was dropping great records every once in a while but scattered across tapes with horrible mixing.

He even learned to produce but still just never put together solid cohesive projects and toured behind them consistently.

He could have easily took the Future route after Interscope.

I still listen to BFTD/Finally Rich in the gym, I thought Keef was going to have it all.

Last edited:
Sorry 4 the weight and both bang 3 was cold to me. I hope son can sober up and get it together, but it's over as far as him being as big as he could've been.

Pretty much. The world was in Keef's hands and he flushed it down the toilet. Every dude he possibly could be referring to have passed him by in both popularity and business aspects/

Popular, but are they any good??? Hell no. That's like a Sneaker Con or DunkXchange of dudes trading shoes from Payless. Keep far better than all of them bozos

Keef too experimental these days to ever be as big as he was

:lol: & :pimp: at him wanting to get these corny guys outta here

Im cool with Uzi but the rest of them color dread bouls are trash

Last edited:
Keef just under a bad contract right now. He pretty much birthed all these new rappers.....well he is a big influence and you can tell

None of these dudes have a project touching finally rich, back from the dead or even bang 3. They not even more popular than him so i don't see what yall saying

Popular, but are they any good??? Hell no. That's like a Sneaker Con or DunkXchange of dudes trading shoes from Payless. Keep far better than all of them bozos

Oh no doubt, they're all pretty trash, and truly make Chief Keef look like Nas by comparison. But can't deny Lil' Yachty and Uzi Vert everywhere now. Even Famous Dex siphoned a bit of his style and him linking with Rich The Kid/Quality Control has him blowing up right now. I fully understand why Chief Keef's mad, even though a lot of it is through his own doing.

dexter is/was an insane from 065 crazyville they with that BDK move so keef def was indirectly coming at him. keef is washed, dexter coming up

nobody even listening to keef nowadays its Durk 300xOTFx600 and Herbo Bibby keepin drill alive
Yeah this is a lie. He still got the bigger songs than any of these artist and to a certain age group he's a God. He came and Co signed every up and coming artist in detroit for real so they love keef here.

Don't Like, I Don't Know Dem, Faneto, 3hunna, Love Sosa, John Madden, Bang, Sosa, Fool Ya, Earned It, Shooters, All Time, In Love With The Guap, Citgo, Everyday Halloween, Wayne, etc. >>>>>>> All those colored head fools existence

Don't Like, I Don't Know Dem, Faneto, 3hunna, Love Sosa, John Madden, Bang, Sosa, Fool Ya, Earned It, Shooters, All Time, In Love With The Guap, Citgo, Everyday Halloween, Wayne, etc. >>>>>>> All those colored head fools existence

Minus All Time, In Love With The Guap, and Everyday Halloween, these are probably my favorite songs from him. I'm probably in the minority on liking some of his autotune stuff, but just other faves to add:

Runnin
All Type of ****
Bank Closed
Ain't Done Turnin Up
Sets
Baby What's Wrong With Up
On It
Greenlight
Ain't Even Know
Smack DVD
Home
Hunchoz
Pull Up
Save Me :smile:x :x :smokin)
Macaroni Time
Fishin
Nobody

Minus All Time, In Love With The Guap, and Everyday Halloween, these are probably my favorite songs from him. I'm probably in the minority on liking some of his autotune stuff, but just other faves to add:

Runnin
All Type of ****
Bank Closed
Ain't Done Turnin Up
Sets
On It
Greenlight
Ain't Even Know
Smack DVD
Home
Hunchoz
Pull Up
Save Me :smile:x :x :smokin)
Macaroni Time
Fishin
Nobody

Way too many bangers man

dexter is/was an insane from 065 crazyville they with that BDK move so keef def was indirectly coming at him. keef is washed, dexter coming up

Lmao you seriously think dexter better than chief? Wow lol I don't know what people see in him or lil yachts music its straight garbage

Sidenote though "War" one of the hardest joints he Eva made :pimp:

Last edited:
Peep how you jamming keef but still sleep on thug :smh:

Cause Chief Keef makes hard bangers that make you feel like fighting and walking with your chest puffing out like Vince McMahon. Young Thug makes music for dudes to play with their best friend's long *****. Smh we in here talking about some raw gutter music and you bringing in that squealing booty music :x take that to the Young Dumpster thread
camby.png
camby.png

Lmao you seriously think dexter better than chief? Wow lol I don't know what people see in him or lil yachts music its straight garbage

Sidenote though "War" one of the hardest joints he Eva made
pimp.gif
that aint even it though all im saying keef is washed, while dexter coming up. i mess with some keef but is it unfair to say his best days are behind him? and while dexter aint for everybody he is def on his way up.
 Yeah this is a lie. He still got the bigger songs than any of these artist and to a certain age group he's a God. He came and Co signed every up and coming artist in detroit for real so they love keef here.
keef got his fan base and he def put the light on the crib but at the crib he def got a stigma attached to him due to the fact he "abandon the struggle" while his mans n them out here gettin killed, people getting shot for playing his music in the wrong neighborhood, ect. all while durk out here puttin OTFx300x600 in good position to get to it. 

As much as we like to say it's a wrap for buddy because NT holds ppl accountable for everything, in this case, laziness. I think he's still 100% in a position to pull some 2 Chainz / Juicy J rewind ish with his career whenever he decides to wake up and commit.

Last edited:

Runnin
All Type of ****
Bank Closed
Ain't Done Turnin Up
Sets
On It
Greenlight
Ain't Even Know
Smack DVD
Home
Hunchoz
Pull Up
Save Me (
sick.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
)
Macaroni Time
Fishin
Nobody
All these plus

Faneto

Love Sosa

Cashin

Please

War (somebody's definitely gotten shot to this in Chiraq fa sho)

Money 

All Time

But that Save me is a top 5 song for me.

RIDIN WITH MY CHOPPA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom