**CHIEF KEEF**

SD low key is the best one outta the crew, he the only one who didn't really switch up. Keef clearly don't give a **** about a rap career he just wanted some money. Durk had the superstar potential but he killing his career with all the autotune, singing, and underwhelming bars. He sound better on features than his own ****...Reese content with being a hood *****...I never looked at Fredo as a rapper but he will always be appreciated for the Kendrick verse on jealous..Idk what happened to Chop, he was supposed to be like the Zay of the drill movement. Just a waste of a movement, I thought them dudes could have been on top of the game if they stuck together.

That's the problem they didn't stick together they all went separate ways kinda, had they all stayed together n did like no limit/cash money back in the day they woulda been straight

Yep :lol: :lol: dude has that 2011 Gucci Mane belly
I think Herb and Bibby still stand a chance based on content alone
I agree. I was saying that no one else is coming out and blowing from the drill scene. That door is shut and those are the only dudes that made/can still make something of it.

I agree. I was saying that no one else is coming out and blowing from the drill scene. That door is shut and those are the only dudes that made/can still make something of it.

Agreed. If you missed that drill bus...it's too late. However, this Dreezy chick got some heat. And I'm not a fan of female rapping....but she on her ATL wave, and this song she has with Dej Loaf goes.

Agreed. If you missed that drill bus...it's too late. However, this Dreezy chick got some heat. And I'm not a fan of female rapping....but she on her ATL wave, and this song she has with Dej Loaf goes.
This song is butt. Don't ever taint Chief Sosa's thread with trash ever again b.

Last edited:
King Louie should have been the next man up, he squandered it..
Man he made me look bad. I vouched for dude and was telling ****** he was next up. Showtime and drilluminati were perfect tapes.

He's making that NOW???? :rofl: come on man

Dropped the ball on hate being sober. But he really messed up on not pushing "Faneto".

Either way..that song is a true classic. Can play it whenever and it still sounds fresh.

Last edited:
Swear the headrunners in the Drill movement remind me of dudes that get drafted in the 1st round lottery that just don't try to get better after they get drafted 
mean.gif

Speaking a little bit on drill
Rondonumba9 and cdai found guilty murder. Facing 20 to 45-life. Not here to judge drill but some of these guys are truly living this lifestyle unfortunately.

Will Bynum is a legend in Chicago hoops man. Louie knows that. 
pimp.gif

But yea, I am not from Chicago, but that is a damn good sound for the city!

Ayeeee those clips from him live in concert were 100% from his show last month in my city, the crowd went to that riot status tier when Faneto dropped :pimp: a bird got trampled for a smooth 5 seconds, got up, and continued moshing with us savages :lol: :pimp:

The show was on Feb. 20th so they literally just shot this video :lol:

Last edited:
Remember I was in the club like a year ago and that **** dropped and lawd jesus. I never wanted to punch a ***** for no reason so bad in my life. That moment I understood why Lil Jon music was banned from clubs years ago.

Lol yea keef's music makes you just so hostile.
Dude shot his friend from the backseat in the chi listening to faneto

Back
Top Bottom