**CHIEF KEEF**

Sosa x Zaytoven 
pimp.gif

Has there been a song as hot as Dont Like, since Don't Like?

Its the last song that I can think of that propelled someone who was relatively an unknown into stardom, albeit "brief" stardom

Maybe Bobby N____? If he didnt get locked up we could have seen it, but the dance was what carried that song for a lot of people.

I honestly dont hesitate to call Dont Like a classic for what it was. Its the quintessential Drill Music song.

Last edited:

Its the last song that I can think of that propelled someone who was relatively an unknown into stardom, albeit "brief" stardom

Maybe Bobby N____? If he didnt get locked up we could have seen it, but the dance was what carried that song for a lot of people.

I honestly dont hesitate to call Dont Like a classic for what it was. Its the quintessential Drill Music song.

Trap Queen

There've been a few. Off the top of my head...no flex zone. Makonen "Tuesday". Young Thug-Danny Glover. RHQ-Type of way. Bryson Tiller-Don't. Fetty Wap.

That is a great 

Trap Queen
This is a fantastic example.

There've been a few. Off the top of my head...no flex zone. Makonen "Tuesday". Young Thug-Danny Glover. RHQ-Type of way. Bryson Tiller-Don't. Fetty Wap.
I dont think any of these qualify sans Trap Queen. Those songs weren't in the same tier of hotness as Don't Like and Trap Queen. Like total national pop exposure hotness. I could be wrong though.

That is a great 
This is a fantastic example.

I dont think any of these qualify sans Trap Queen. Those songs weren't in the same tier of hotness as Don't Like and Trap Queen. Like total national pop exposure hotness. I could be wrong though.

Yeah...you're wrong :lol:. Tuesday was HUGE. No flex zone as well. Danny Glover had Nicki on the remix. Michigan State Football team including coach had RHQ performing Type of Way in the lockeroom.

Bryson Tiler-Don't was one of the biggest songs last year. It happens every year man.

I actually dont know what song that is. Dont rock with Bryson Tiller AT ALL. I'm sure I've heard it in passing while out, but I legit couldnt tell you a thing about what it sounds like.

I'm tempted to cosign No Flex Zone. I lowkey want Rae Sermmurd to come back..

Last edited:
I actually dont know what song that is. Dont rock with Bryson Tiller AT ALL. I'm sure I've heard it in passing while out, but I legit couldnt tell you a thing about what it sounds like.

How you're a Drake fan...and don't know who Tiller is, is beyond me :lol:

The crazy thing is that I pretty much cant stand the people that are associated with Drake/OVO. The Weeknd, PND, That guy, The other singing dude that people are talking about in there. They all  make music that I do not care for for the most part.

The only song that was as big or bigger was trap queen. Keef really went from who is that to everyone favorite rapper trynna sign him or get on a track.

back from the dead is a classic mixtape from Keef.....that ish is insane and it's crazy cuz the dude was mad young

This.

I couldn't careless about BT either.

An while Back From The Dead was classic, if all these loose bangers over the years were released on a project the street album could definitely be on BFTD's level.

Earned It (This song still gets me Ode Hyped :pimp:)
Fool Ya
Tech

Man let me stop but I could go on all day but dude got heaters for days.

Last edited:

This.

I couldn't careless about BT either.

An while Back From The Dead was classic, if all these loose bangers over the years were released on a project the street album could definitely be on BFTD's level.

Earned It (This song still gets me Ode Hyped :pimp:)
Fool Ya
Tech

Man let me stop but I could go on all day but dude got heaters for days.

Don't forget Shooters, Save Me, All Type Of ****, and a couple others. I think all those loose random song is what made me actually start listening to him more.

Hated No Flex Zone, but No Type was :pimp: :pimp:

I remember being blown away by Keef's potential. The same feeling I get with Kodak Black today. Back from the dead was so raw. Perfect blend of everything. Save that sht :pimp:

3hunna has become underrated. That's the song that made me a fan and set this whole movement off on a large scale.

Back
Top Bottom