**CHIEF KEEF**

Reese had it out of one of all them

Us was the hardest song from the whole drill movement

Last edited:
Hell yea smh drake had no reason being on that song...he didn't add anything to it at all..not like anyone expected him to lol

Last edited:
Reese I don't like mixtape was flames. Dude had superstar potential imp maybe ever higher then keefs. Traffic was :wow: :pimp:

I disagree. Reese has absolutely zero charisma. Dude is perpetually in a stone face...and wasn't really versatile.

Keef was the chosen one all along...and Durk was the smart one. In 10 years...dudes will be talking about Keef like an OG and how he birthed the drill rap movement. They'll be talking about him like he's Grandmaster Flash or Melly Mel or something. The thought of that is hilarious to me :lol:.

"Who is this" is one of the more underrated songs from that scene.

Reese literally got where he was off his reputation. Dudes were literally scared of son, the Lil Reese legend>reese. Keef would've put all those loose songs on a album, dropped and pushed fantom he would be a force right now.

Last edited:
They all should've stuck together. Let keef be the lead guy, follow up with Durkee, reese and fredo/sd. Dudes got on and all went separate ways. Like how many songs do them dudes got together?

Based on the ones I listened to, always thought it was Keef > Durk > Reese > dude with the tats on his face > who cares. Durk I thought for a minute actually had higher crossover potential than Keef just based on his style, seemed more "safe". Not really a fan of his, but seems like he's set up pretty well based on the Coke Boys affiliation, and Bad Boy by proxy. All those other dudes like Ballout, RondoNumbaNine, and Tray Savage(???) were never going higher than Hoodfellaz/Young Steff/T. Streets status

Last edited:
SD low key is the best one outta the crew, he the only one who didn't really switch up. Keef clearly don't give a **** about a rap career he just wanted some money. Durk had the superstar potential but he killing his career with all the autotune, singing, and underwhelming bars. He sound better on features than his own ****...Reese content with being a hood *****...I never looked at Fredo as a rapper but he will always be appreciated for the Kendrick verse on jealous..Idk what happened to Chop, he was supposed to be like the Zay of the drill movement. Just a waste of a movement, I thought them dudes could have been on top of the game if they stuck together.

Them ****** needed guidance. U right, even their producer flopped. Dude was supposed to be the go to producer that year. Guess all of em copped a couple srt jeeps and chains and stopped caring

Chop never progressed his sound and its sad cuz he gave his best stuff to French

Seem like Fredo the only dude who rly kno wat he doing

I don't like still be banging ...My mans Reece killed his verse too :pimp:

I only want the top, I ain't tryna pipe :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Reese I don't like mixtape was flames. Dude had superstar potential imp maybe ever higher then keefs. Traffic was :wow: :pimp:

Lil Reese a drill legend in my book off the strength of this tape alone... Dude got that old man don't smile or play games attitude.

Based on the ones I listened to, always thought it was Keef > Durk > Reese > dude with the tats on his face > who cares. Durk I thought for a minute actually had higher crossover potential than Keef just based on his style, seemed more "safe". Not really a fan of his, but seems like he's set up pretty well based on the Coke Boys affiliation, and Bad Boy by proxy. All those other dudes like Ballout, RondoNumbaNine, and Tray Savage(???) were never going higher than Hoodfellaz/Young Steff/T. Streets status

Peep you my guy, but Durk trash as hell... I've given him more opportunities than I should've and while he has the look he's just not a good artist.

I like that "who is these ****** I Dont know THEM"

And that "can't **** around with ***** ****** cuzzz they be action like hoeszzz"

:pimp:

Keef the only one putting out good **** still. Bang 3, sorry 4 the weight and them original joints off his last tapes were fire.

Keef the only one putting out good **** still. Bang 3, sorry 4 the weight and them original joints off his last tapes were fire.
Word these joints. But it's crazy though I don't like, Earned It, Love Sosa, and Faneto are all gonna be hood classics

Last edited:
Who do you think is gonna make it out of the drill scene next?

I have my money on 600breezy if he doesn't do some stupid ****

breezy is kind of a lil reese type tho, not really charismatic or versatile, just he's one scary guy who makes bangers
laugh.gif
breezy actually has some bars too

Last edited:
600 breezy is god awful and isnt making anything. He got some pub from drake needing to up his street cred and thats it.

600 breezy is god awful and isnt making anything. He got some pub from drake needing to up his street cred and thats it.
Exactly. Dude suck and the drill scene is done. Everyone who got on from it got on that's it, the door closed behind reese, keef, fredo, Durkee, herb, bibby

Keef still eating. Literally and figuratively :lol:

Yep :lol: :lol: dude has that 2011 Gucci Mane belly

Exactly. Dude suck and the drill scene is done. Everyone who got on from it got on that's it, the door closed behind reese, keef, fredo, Durkee, herb, bibby

I think Herb and Bibby still stand a chance based on content alone

Back
Top Bottom