**CHIEF KEEF**

Hell yea smh I just wanted to know if they gave him a number yet ...he's still young so there's a possibility he could get out in his 30s

Wait who's the third guy..:I know rondo and cdsi or edai killed the dude someone else was with them?

Crazy thing is son was so young he can do 20 and still be in his 30s, crazy smh. Damn dummies

Smh yea them lil ****** fried...but if they still got they're whole life ahead of them if they don't get 25+

Interesting.... I think him and who is that DP or GGP got good chemistry tho.

I dig him and DP Beats. Would like to hear a tape from Keef and whoever produced Shooters & Save Me

Last edited:
I dig him and DP Beats. Would like to hear a take from Keef and whoever produced Shooters & Save Me
Interesting.... I think him and who is that DP or GGP got good chemistry tho.
Yeah DP is on the come up. He's been making beats for Chris Brown I saw on IG. Dude makes bangers.

Sosa's new joints with Sonny Digital are 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Sosa creeping up to legend status. Way too many hits, he's a pioneer of a certain type of music and is still the best doing it. Not to mention he has a certified classic mixtape a bunch of very good ones and also a really really good debut album.

Last edited:
This dude got wayyyyy too much music these days lol. I wish he was releasing this many songs when he at his best during that Back From Dead/Finally Rich era. Now hes just ok

Label was being **** boys. We still don't have (and will never get) the Superheroes video he shot with Rocky

If we would've followed up his album with faneto, bang 3 and sorry for the weight he would be on top right now

Keef lyrics be out this world :lol:
"I f--kd DMX's baby mother
Ladira, shakira whatever that Bi--h name is" :wow:
That's gonna ruffle some feathers

Last edited:
Keef lyrics be out this world
laugh.gif

"I f--kd DMX's baby mother
Ladira, shakira whatever that Bi--h name is"
eek.gif

That's gonna ruffle some feathers
bruuuh this dude been wylin. On that "***" track

"That *** better kiss my feet and she know all ten of them is ugly
That *** better not trip, she know I got other **** in the house it can get ugly
Im a **** around and smack that ***, spit on her and call her *** ugly"

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just heard "Tweaker" for the first time today [emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji].. Sosa + good beats = a masterpiece

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom